Bike Rentals in Edmonton

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
My sister and wife came up with a brilliant idea to rent street bikes for my Brother-in-law and I for Fathers Day. I checked online and the only company that came up was Johnny Motorbike (other than Top Gear Scooter Rentals, which isn't quite what I had in mind ;) )
Anyone know of any other bike rental companies in Edmonton or ever rented anything from Johnny Motorbike before? Feedback?
Ideally we would like sport bikes but realize that most companies probably don't rent high performance bikes (I've seen enough people who OWN sport bikes and can't even ride them....can you imagine those people renting them? Yikes :eek:)
Last April I rented a Harley in Vegas and watched some young kid with his girlfriend on the back stall the bike 3 times in the rental parking lot (I think he couldn't figure out the heel shift and was trying to start in 2nd gear?). I tried to get the rental guys attention and suggest maybe this guy shouldn't be renting the bike but before we could stop him he launched out of the parking lot into traffic and just about caused a 3 car pile up. I could see the whites of his girfriends eyes through her sunglasses. They continued on their way but I would be surprised if they survived the day.
Anyways I've ridden quite a few cruisers but would like something a bit more sporty.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thx

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check gasoline alley harley-davidson.

Top Bottom