Bike rack for sled deck?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone made a bike attachment for the superclamps hooks mounted on my deck. I looked at the website and found nothing. I'm finding securing 2 full suspension bicycles on my deck, a pain in the butt. Figured it would be neat to have something that was a quick install and secured the bikes while towing my travel trailer. Yes I could get a carrier for my trailer, but would rather use my deck, because it will have either a quad, or the bikes on it while towing my trailer anyway.

Cameo

Reaction score
I just tie the bike down using quick straps to my home built deck, just like you would a dirt bike. one strap from the back of the deck to the seat or rear end of the bike (insert technical term here) to keep the back tire from hopping around.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a fork mount setup. The fork quick clamps are available from a rack dealer (I think Thule makes them). I just bolted them to a 2x4 and bolted the 2x4 to the deck. Maybe you don'e want to take the front wheel off? You should be able to bolt down one of the tray type roof racks?

Top Bottom