Biggest stimulus yet and not reported on fox website 6 hrs latter

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Over six hrs latter and fake fox can’t report the real news, even with the biggest stimulus package year and no republican support.. but yet has over three separate articles on cuomo, maybe why there losing support by the hr

New former Cuomo aides accused Dem of sexual misconduct, reportedly inviting one to 'dimly lit hotel room'
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aides-publicly-accuse-cuomo-sexual-misconduct[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.[/FONT][/FONT]

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Over six hrs latter and fake fox can’t report the real news, even with the biggest stimulus package year and no republican support.. but yet has over three separate articles on cuomo, maybe why there losing support by the hr

New former Cuomo aides accused Dem of sexual misconduct, reportedly inviting one to 'dimly lit hotel room'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aides-publicly-accuse-cuomo-sexual-misconduct

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Thats because only 9% goes to covid. Look it up, you need a brain. Why do you post this garbage because no one agrees with you...

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You righty’s don’t like the truth but love conspiracy they spew by the hr..

Don’t have a problem blocking me, actually prefer it

Better get use to the abuse..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bull crap fred. I watched the coverage and the vote this morning on Cavuto live while you were sledding. Once again your CNN has lied to you. Who's got egg on their face now?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Down load the app and take a look, still not on there

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watch my news live on TV not on an app. I also rechecked your story on Cuomo not sending covid infected seniors back into seniors homes in New York. Fake news again. A number of media outlets have reported that and probably CNN as well but I think that you are now just posting lies to troll everyone. Good job. Your better than Maxy is with the non Doo riders. I'll continue to correct your misconceptions on current news programming though if thats alright?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watch my news live on TV not on an app. I also rechecked your story on Cuomo not sending covid infected seniors back into seniors homes in New York. Fake news again. A number of media outlets have reported that and probably CNN as well but I think that you are now just posting lies to troll everyone. Good job. Your better than Maxy is with the non Doo riders. I'll continue to correct your misconceptions on current news programming though if thats alright?

That’s good you do that, some of us have the apps for news, funny why fox don’t report it thou, but can have conspiracy’s

Once again easy seen when you have more than one news source how they stand out..

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred, the "stimulus package" is money laundering. With fake printed fiat currency at that. Look into the bill. Do some actual research. Get your head out of your ass and wake up to what is really going on.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over 12 hrs latter from one of the biggest stimulus packages passed into law and not yet mentioned on the fox site, but with out republican support, but feel this is what there base needs to see..

f870542db3ec34c5aba05b49ff65bd35.jpg

a375c75f17698dcef1b400ecc52278be.jpg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Excuse me?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over 12 hrs latter from one of the biggest stimulus packages passed into law and not yet mentioned on the fox site, but with out republican support, but feel this is what there base needs to see..

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210307/f870542db3ec34c5aba05b49ff65bd35.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210307/a375c75f17698dcef1b400ecc52278be.jpg

I thought you lefties always believed women's accusations?, sure did a while ago, must have flipped when Biden was cheated in like everything else the dems said once apon a time.

Look into the so called stimulus package, sure seems to be a bit of wasted money that won't help the us population. You really need help.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you lefties always believed women's accusations?, sure did a while ago, must have flipped when Biden was cheated in like everything else the dems said once apon a time.

Look into the so called stimulus package, sure seems to be a bit of wasted money that won't help the us population. You really need help.

Once again squeak, what’s up with the negativity, struggling country, people out of work and starving, and it’s a lot of wasteful spending.. hold you to that and we will see there economy in six months.. I bet things will warm up real quick with that much in every ones pockets

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again squeak, what’s up with the negativity, struggling country, people out of work and starving, and it’s a lot of wasteful spending.. hold you to that and we will see there economy in six months.. I bet things will warm up real quick with that much in every ones pockets

Have you you dug into all what's in the bill? Actually looked into it?, and not just what cnn spews???

of course!, their economy will be whatever cnn says it is, and that's totally different from reality. Biden cannot even complete a sentence and gets lost, but that's a competent president you think? he makes oboma look smart which I thought was impossible lol

i suppose you think the border is more secure too.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, Joe Biden has appointed Nicholas McQuaid (on the left) to lead the Justice Department’s criminal division. So who is Nicholas McQuaid? Before his appointment McQuaid was a partner at the law firm Latham & Watkins, where Christopher Clark (on the right) is also a partner. So, who is Christopher Clark? He is the lawyer that Hunter Biden has retained to represent him during the ongoing investigation into his shady business dealings. And who is conducting that investigation? That’s right… the Justice Department’s criminal division. So what kind of an investigation do you think Hunter Biden will receive? Will he get the thorough wire brush colonoscopy that President Trump received over Russian collusion allegations that the FBI knew were false from the get go? Or, will Hunter get the VIP Washington insider treatment that Hillary Clinton received when she was discovered using an unsecured nongovernmental server to email classified information, then used BleachBit software to wipe hard drives clean, and hammers to smash handheld devices and SIM cards, after they were subpoenaed? I’ll put it this way, I doubt that anyone in the Biden family is losing a minute of sleep over the outcome of this investigation. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom