Biggest loser

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I quit smoking two years ago. I put on 20 pounds last winter....thinking I will lost it over spring...or summer. that didnt happen! this winter I put on another 10 pounds. I used to weight 180 but I could go from 150-190 back and forth with in a few months. now Im 210 and cant loose it. I think it is from the lack of sledding! anyone want to go play a day of who can get stuck the worst lol. Im going to loose 30 pounds but food is just so good now since I quit smoking. oh and I need to find a woman. they say 15 mins of sex is better than jogging 5 miles.......heard it is safer to, you cant get hit by a car lol. so lack of sledding and a woman all winter is my reason for putting on the weight!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Seems to be working for me - gotta do the Horizontal Mambo on a regular basis
:beer::beer::eek::beer::beer:

I quit smoking two years ago. I put on 20 pounds last winter....thinking I will lost it over spring...or summer. that didnt happen! this winter I put on another 10 pounds. I used to weight 180 but I could go from 150-190 back and forth with in a few months. now Im 210 and cant loose it. I think it is from the lack of sledding! anyone want to go play a day of who can get stuck the worst lol. Im going to loose 30 pounds but food is just so good now since I quit smoking. Oh and I need to find a woman. they say 15 mins of sex is better than jogging 5 miles.......heard it is safer to, you cant get hit by a car lol. so lack of sledding and a woman all winter is my reason for putting on the weight!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What we should do here on Snow and Mud, is hold a fitness challenge.

for 3 months, anyone interested can enter. We set a few perameters, lay out some basic rules, and at the end, we all post some before and after pictures.

today is the 21st, so perhaps the beginning of may could be the beginning. Everyone who is interested takes a picture of themselves with that days News paper. We all use this forum to help support each other, motivate, call names and push each other to not give up.

At the end of the 3 months, we all post our final pictures holding that days paper.

all people involved will then vote on who they think did the best job meeting their goals, and crown them the winner of the first fitness challenge on Snow and Mud.

Anyone who cares can also donate prizes for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize.

just an idea.

your thoughts Scotts?

I thinks its an awsome idea. I gotta warn you though, iam pretty dam good looking already lol

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thinks its an awsome idea. I gotta warn you though, iam pretty dam good looking already lol

just imagine how you'll look in 3 months man!!!!

when i used to mountainbike all the time i had a GREAT 'man-ass'. That will be one of my goals. walk by random women and hear "wow, hes got a really great ass for a dude", again....

I'll go start a sign-up thread. maybe the mods can make a section for it.

maybe a fitness and health section?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you guys really want to do this you gotta make it fair. A person trying to lose 20lbs from his ideal weight is going to have a harder time losing that weight as compared to someone who is 60lbs over weight. What you have to do is take your height and fiqure out what you should weigh or what you fiqure you should weigh it really doesn't matter. Then say your going to try and lose a certain amount of that weight in a percentage.

Example. 20lbs overweight @ 25% is 5lbs
60lbs overweight @ 25% is 15lbs

Be truthful with each other and at the end decide wins

Just a thought:beer:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Normaly i would win this category handsdown,but this time its different.
I stepped on the scale this morning and was not impressesd at the 230 that was looking back at me. then i looked in the mirror and saw John Daly staring back at me.Looked like he just played a rough 18 at the cadbury open.
Long story short iam gunna drop some pounds, And seeing as i have the will power of a meth addict, i thought i would open myself up to the watchfull eyes on snow and mud..

Any helpfull hints or hurtfull ridicule is welcome

ALMOST THROUGH DAY 1

Might this have anything to do with your decision???? :dontknow::p

Attachments

• winter2010 0151.jpg
    winter2010 0151.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 31

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey was at work once more and one of our most freq. questions came up....thought hey he might like this one for the coffee or tea tid-bit your fav canadian coffee place (timmies) lol can do a half shot instead of a full shot for cream as well as for sugar in any med to xlarge cup if u want a small we will guess at it and tell u this lol theres (its all pre-determined by the machines that are set by regulations).

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pardon me ladies, but NEITHER of you are allowed to touch a thread involving weight loss.... just sayin!:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam liking you more all the time 13-44. you need to buy a sled

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pardon me ladies, but NEITHER of you are allowed to touch a thread involving weight loss.... just sayin!:d

We might be able to give out tips??? Skinny people aren't totally useless- have a heart KTM. If you prick us, do we not bleed? If the wind blows, do we not blow away???;)

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam liking you more all the time 13-44. you need to buy a sled

I need the paycheck first. not big enough yet. used a buddies 800 this past year and couldnt believe the power. "insta-bone"!!! it definately changed my mind on sleds....

I did alot of sledding around my uncles place growing up, but that thing had no power (and no brake) and was very old. it was the only thing i knew about sleds till my buddy let me try his.

before i go buying one though, I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a rental in Valemont this winter.

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We might be able to give out tips??? Skinny people aren't totally useless- have a heart KTM. If you prick us, do we not bleed? If the wind blows, do we not blow away???;)

TRUE! I agree, you ladies have much to offer (fat not being one of those things however), so your company is much appreciated!

If i hear one "does this make me look fat?" from either of you... WHOA NELLY!!!

tbosch

Reaction score
Normaly i would win this category handsdown,but this time its different.
I stepped on the scale this morning and was not impressesd at the 230 that was looking back at me. then i looked in the mirror and saw John Daly staring back at me.Looked like he just played a rough 18 at the cadbury open.
Long story short iam gunna drop some pounds, And seeing as i have the will power of a meth addict, i thought i would open myself up to the watchfull eyes on snow and mud..

Any helpfull hints or hurtfull ridicule is welcome

ALMOST THROUGH DAY 1

My wife sells a healthy lifestyle product called herbalife that will help you a ton. It's part weight loss, but also lots of information and recipes to eat healthy and lose weight. I know for a fact that it works because i've dropped my spare winter tire in a matter of a month easily with her products, and felt great after taking it for a short time. If you're interested shoot me a PM.

Top Bottom