Big thanks too Ron Paradis

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got Ron too cover the front of my little enclosed with checker plate , front had minor damage and this was the easiest and looked the best. Great job Budd. Thx , Get hold of Ron here for all your trailer needs.
3040457047b3d0261b7b51fe51daa1b4.jpg
ae3eefd9cb5926e3b0db258caab506a5.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, no more rock damage ! Ron does good work at a good price. It turned out great

Treerider

Reaction score
Firefly, are you able to clean up abit of rust out of side wall sheets over wheel wells on a Cargo Mate and cover with some checker plate? Have a couple ideas to clean it up. Plus looking for someone to straighten a rear door. Not really bad, but abit twisted from weight of previous owner usage. Enough that it does not lay evenly flat for loading. Thanks.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the trailer isn’t a white 20’ blazer that used to be a motorcycle race trailer is it?

Firefly, are you able to clean up abit of rust out of side wall sheets over wheel wells on a Cargo Mate and cover with some checker plate? Have a couple ideas to clean it up. Plus looking for someone to straighten a rear door. Not really bad, but abit twisted from weight of previous owner usage. Enough that it does not lay evenly flat for loading. Thanks.

Treerider

Reaction score
27 ft Cargo Mate sled/car hauler. Guy used it for sleds in winter and hooked to his motorhome in summer with a Expedition in it.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hello Treerider,

Yes I've done numerous rust repairs where the electrolysis eats the aluminum panels and trim due to the different metals. The trailer in photo had both of the items you need repaired, bent door and extensive rust along the bottom trim. I had to reinforce all the wall studs as they had rusted away on this unit as well and installed fresh panels on the rear door after I straightened it.

Shoot me a text and we can discuss what you had in mind. Ron 780-970-4940

Attachments

• IMG-1062.jpg
    IMG-1062.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG-1061.jpg
    IMG-1061.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG-1070.jpg
    IMG-1070.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG-1071.jpg