big thanks to riderz ski doo in edson

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
over the weekend me an my buddy had an acident hit some bad roads lost it and rolled the trailer with our sleds inside:rant: needless to say sleds were in rough shape :mad:we were able to get one going with parts off the other still down one sled:confused: the boys at riderz loaned not rented me a new prototype 800 etec :dthen took us for a 2 day ride in blue river:eek:.my hats off to you justin an jason saved the trip.:specool:

good dealers are hard to come by thank you :d

p.s. blue river is wicked

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
over the weekend me an my buddy had an acident hit some bad roads lost it and rolled the trailer with our sleds inside:rant: needless to say sleds were in rough shape :mad:we were able to get one going with parts off the other still down one sled:confused: the boys at riderz loaned not rented me a new prototype 800 etec :dthen took us for a 2 day ride in blue river:eek:.my hats off to you justin an jason saved the trip.:specool:

So....how was that etec? You getting one?

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have had the same experience with Riderz.....they have excellent service and they go the extra mile to help a guy out. I bought my '09 XP from them and they definitely have my business....Good Job Riderz!

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had the same experience with Riderz.....they have excellent service and they go the extra mile to help a guy out. I bought my '09 XP from them and they definitely have my business....Good Job Riderz!

Sounds like a good dealer.

Top Bottom