Big thanks to Arctic Edge Motorsports

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well RK Tek was no help at all and neither was BoonDocker. Basically the BD box needed updates and some serious numbers shaved out of the fueling. Clutching was all wrong as well on it. Sled used to stutter and pop and fart rev to maybe 7700 took usually 4-8 pulls to start. Now starts all the time super snappy and has some pretty good pull.

I know Milton I screwed up big time but at the same time my Polaris dealer buys thousands and thousands of dollars in truck parts from me I don't see Any Doo Dealers buying anything from me even when I'm only 45 mins away and have better pricing than competitors. That's Why I went Polaris just to buy local and support a guy who supports me. I know I'm waiting for the 16 Doos to come out buy one as well

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well RK Tek was no help at all and neither was BoonDocker. Basically the BD box needed updates and some serious numbers shaved out of the fueling. Clutching was all wrong as well on it. Sled used to stutter and pop and fart rev to maybe 7700 took usually 4-8 pulls to start. Now starts all the time super snappy and has some pretty good pull.

I know Milton I screwed up big time but at the same time my Polaris dealer buys thousands and thousands of dollars in truck parts from me I don't see Any Doo Dealers buying anything from me even when I'm only 45 mins away and have better pricing than competitors. That's Why I went Polaris just to buy local and support a guy who supports me. I know I'm waiting for the 16 Doos to come out buy one as well

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours............a good philosophy!

and a great plug for a great little shop......:thumbsup2:

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All good my son. Just something said about a sled straight out of crate. Pull the cord and go.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UGH believe me dale it still gets me everyday of how much riding I have missed well over 1800 km's worth and countless frustrated days looking at good sled pics. glad brent helped me sled rips now

Top Bottom