Big Thanks Powder Puff

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aka... PRESIDENT BUSH ...AKA...TRAIL TROLL...AKA...COUGAR
The pics you posted today were way beyond what I asked for........hits were hard today and will continue to be ....... as they are GOOD viewing.
Hope it snows soon:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was fresh snow on them there hills in mcbride from what i was told this past weekend.. To bad it'll melt..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No.. But those were some cool sled pic's she posted..I just want it to hurry up and start stickin around..

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Pic's PP... keep them coming...Less than 100 sleeps to go till the motor toboggans are ripping it up........

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Glad you are enjoying them, they were all from last season. Maybe some ideas for your builds. Wish there were more Polaris`s but it seems that it`s the Americans that like to do them up and with our dollar high didn`t see as many last yr.
I`m really looking forward to another season too.

I feel sorry for this old XLT.

Paint 029.jpg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
glad you are enjoying them, they were all from last season. Maybe some ideas for your builds. Wish there were more polaris`s but it seems that it`s the americans that like to do them up and with our dollar high didn`t see as many last yr.
I`m really looking forward to another season too.

I feel sorry for this old xlt.

View attachment 7431

yup, i think you've given us all snow chubs, kathy(you cougar, you)........ Awesome pics young lady, and sure looking forward to the season. You and the gurls still up for trout lake when the crue heads out this season??
..... I think the owner of the old xlt is color blind? Lol

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
couple years ago friend puked up in the hills after a long night of socialilizing and it was the same color as that old Polaris. Gross JMHO

Top Bottom