Big money owed ????

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not have to look into what house he lives in.. i already know, your the one that has removed all doubt.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY!! LETS GO SLED'IN!!

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

I don't think they can, sounds like they got laid off because diversifying means shutting down coal, not supporting oil, carbon tax every thing, take from the rich which drives out investors then there's no one to take from next thing you know we are killing for food and all trying to go to Syria because it's better but they won't let us in because we wear toques and aren't willing to cover are faces, even though we let them do what ever they want when they came here... But mean while before that happens we are left to figure this out you self which means joining the granola activists I'm sure government will send money that way before they run out, and next thing you know your shutting down your own sledding areas which you loved to go... I'm trying to become a Syrian citizen so that I can come back to Canada and get some of the money back that I've bin paying
before doomsday comes.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I don't think they can, sounds like they got laid off because diversifying means shutting down coal, not supporting oil, carbon tax every thing, take from the rich which drives out investors then there's no one to take from next thing you know we are killing for food and all trying to go to Syria because it's better but they won't let us in because we wear toques and aren't willing to cover are faces, even though we let them do what ever they want when they came here... But mean while before that happens we are left to figure this out you self which means joining the granola activists I'm sure government will send money that way before they run out, and next thing you know your shutting down your own sledding areas which you loved to go... I'm trying to become a Syrian citizen so that I can come back to Canada and get some of the money back that I've bin paying
before doomsday comes.
The 3 longest sentences EVER written...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 3 longest sentences EVER written...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

ya! Took along time to wright that with with three breaths! But nail it!
you should be thankful for auto correct! The lefties went on strike in school they wanted more money because they are so go at there job... So they gave them more and I'm proof they weren't worth it.
My goverment won't pay my way for further schooling but if your not from hear, or is it here?
they sign ya right up!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can go f… yourself. You took a debate to a personal level and I have zero respect for scum like you. Surprised you are still allowed on this site with that comment. f'en loser!!
You and Justin want to fill out a hurt internet feelings report....
suck it up princess.... Lol

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You and Justin want to fill out a hurt internet feelings report....
suck it up princess.... Lol

I recommend reading your posts a couple of times before posting and try and keep it at the adult level. Though I agree with a lot of your views on politics, you have been very disrespectful in this thread.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
news flash -----------------------------Deborah Drever is back!!!!!!!! --------------------------------oh -----------------------------------yaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the drama teacher had any other last name would he have even been a contender? "Aaaaah, ummmm, no" to use the morons own words. What makes me puke is the cheerleading from the media, it's like his phallus is firmly in their mouth all the time.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can go f… yourself. You took a debate to a personal level and I have zero respect for scum like you. Surprised you are still allowed on this site with that comment. f'en loser!!
Respect ....interesting and i would assume a two way street.While i may of been harsh(hint sarcasm) on my points to you i will never alter my opinion , for it is just that. Interesting though that you chose to disrespect me me even more so after the fact ....

In a way i feel sorry for you ! I have read first hand , on numerous posts you have put forth of your absolute distrust of ALL politicians,and to a lesser degree corporations and people you percieve to be ripping you off i would assume. Now no matter what party we subscribe to , for the most part i believe they (leaders)are doing the best they can in their minds. Some are crooked , some are wacko etc etc, but by an large they have a much more difficult job than you or i.

Here in lies the problem, you believe they are ALL crooks (to quote you) and only in it for political/financial gain....That is so sad! PLUS what respect are you showing them ? the difference between me and you is i will pat my guy on the back if i agree with the job he is doing,and trash his rival as well.... You on the other hand consider them all bad /crooked /and will soon be replaced.

How can you put forth the notion to your kids that no matter who you vote for, they only have their best interests at heart and will fail and be replaced with another option, on and on etc etc . You talk of respect....lol Constantly bashing any government / leader/ businessman who you have never met . In your world there are never solutions , only roadblocks !

As you constantly remind us you are a well travelled small business owner,so i would think you would be more adapt at offering solutions . Instead of starting from scratch, over and over again and with no further chance of success based of of your own admission that all leaders are only out for them selves !!

Your obvious dislike of Harper is fine, again your opinion. However when it comes to your TOTAL lack of respect for him and the monumental decisions he (or any other leader for that matter) have to make on a daily basis,there in lies your contradiction. Do you think it is easy sending our military of to war, seeing young men blown to bits ? Would you like to sleep with that ? Yet you have the audacity to single out these people as if there service means nothing. Do you think people like Winston churchil, Henry Ford,FDR,Lincoln to name a few were only in it to scam us for a few $$$

I too have been in business a long time, and i have met many people like you. That is to say they are great at pointing out the faults and problems of everyone making decisions, seldom though do they offer up solutions and ideas.....

In short sir if you want my respect you have to earn it, in which case you have a long way to go !

Cheers

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know you or care to know you. However passing a personal insult based on showing counter facts and not even stating a opinions is so far ignorant. Why not simply ask how a person voted or what his actual opinion is rather then jumping down his throat for simply stating facts. I for one voted Harper, not as a great leader but as what I thought was best for my family and industry. That being said it didn't work out as I had hoped and in the last 10 months learned to adapt. In all honesty I have gone from making 200k+ a year to working 2 jobs making maybe 70k and I am still happy. I know I love my wife and kids and have to come to realize what is far more important in life the $. Things are changing in our world and if we don't adapt you will be left behind. For the first time in 15 years I am home every night and love every minute of it. Yes I do look forward to going back to my patch job one day for the money and also because I truly love the job that I had, but in the meantime I get to reflect and rekindle the life I was always trying to achieve while being gone. I see economic times are hitting some people hard and wish everyone the best in these hard times. Lets keep our heads high and look forward to the future. It will get better.

Ps. I don't get your address for the restitution payments yet........
Respect ....interesting and i would assume a two way street.While i may of been harsh(hint sarcasm) on my points to you i will never alter my opinion , for it is just that. Interesting though that you chose to disrespect me me even more so after the fact ....

In a way i feel sorry for you ! I have read first hand , on numerous posts you have put forth of your absolute distrust of ALL politicians,and to a lesser degree corporations and people you percieve to be ripping you off i would assume. Now no matter what party we subscribe to , for the most part i believe they (leaders)are doing the best they can in their minds. Some are crooked , some are wacko etc etc, but by an large they have a much more difficult job than you or i.

Here in lies the problem, you believe they are ALL crooks (to quote you) and only in it for political/financial gain....That is so sad! PLUS what respect are you showing them ? the difference between me and you is i will pat my guy on the back if i agree with the job he is doing,and trash his rival as well.... You on the other hand consider them all bad /crooked /and will soon be replaced.

How can you put forth the notion to your kids that no matter who you vote for, they only have their best interests at heart and will fail and be replaced with another option, on and on etc etc . You talk of respect....lol Constantly bashing any government / leader/ businessman who you have never met . In your world there are never solutions , only roadblocks !

As you constantly remind us you are a well travelled small business owner,so i would think you would be more adapt at offering solutions . Instead of starting from scratch, over and over again and with no further chance of success based of of your own admission that all leaders are only out for them selves !!

Your obvious dislike of Harper is fine, again your opinion. However when it comes to your TOTAL lack of respect for him and the monumental decisions he (or any other leader for that matter) have to make on a daily basis,there in lies your contradiction. Do you think it is easy sending our military of to war, seeing young men blown to bits ? Would you like to sleep with that ? Yet you have the audacity to single out these people as if there service means nothing. Do you think people like Winston churchil, Henry Ford,FDR,Lincoln to name a few were only in it to scam us for a few $$$

I too have been in business a long time, and i have met many people like you. That is to say they are great at pointing out the faults and problems of everyone making decisions, seldom though do they offer up solutions and ideas.....

In short sir if you want my respect you have to earn it, in which case you have a long way to go !

Cheers

Last edited:

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dammm, all the potheads who voted in this clown must be pissed. Probably the only idea he has that I didn't mind.

Top Bottom