Big iron Shootout, Ozone RUMBLE, Cops, blood???

T

TracksCanada

Found this on Snowest: Ozone rumble in Revy - SnoWest Forum

Heard it started with Ozone and a 16 year old kid, then something happened at the Comfort Inn, people bleeding, cops called, threats to stomp heads in :eek:??????

Disclaimer: Rumour at this time until someone can varify.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's Ozone? I'm guessing its the big iron shootout weird dude.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he was 2 rooms down from us didn't here a thing (might have been the whiskey could have been the rum) lots of noise didn't see any blood and he looked ok at Zalas on sat night Dave is pretty harmless and for the most part a pretty awesome guy spent a few hours BS'ing with me when my buddies left me broken down on the trail at boulder a couple of years ago

Thanks Ozone:d:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The story he told me was that it started as just a day out with the boys, calling up some people to do some highmarking and some racers, see who has the best sled, started out with a handfull of people, then more came the next year, then more, then they told there friends to come and watch the big boys play. It went on a few years before it became public and a big event with sponsers and stuff.... Everyone gets on dave for not doing a great job of the event, but if you look at how large it got, he was the only guy running the entire thing .... he would also stay up to a week after roaming boulder and picking up garbage and sled pieces. I helped him setup one year with the fences on Turbo and the signs here and there. With events like this there are always yahoos that come and you can't control that. Dave (O-Zone guy) knows how to have a good time too haha.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The story he told me was that it started as just a day out with the boys, calling up some people to do some highmarking and some racers, see who has the best sled, started out with a handfull of people, then more came the next year, then more, then they told there friends to come and watch the big boys play. It went on a few years before it became public and a big event with sponsers and stuff.... Everyone gets on dave for not doing a great job of the event, but if you look at how large it got, he was the only guy running the entire thing .... he would also stay up to a week after roaming boulder and picking up garbage and sled pieces. I helped him setup one year with the fences on Turbo and the signs here and there. With events like this there are always yahoos that come and you can't control that. Dave (O-Zone guy) knows how to have a good time too haha.
You absolutley nailed it Bro!:dHe never gets the credit due.......Always put to a challenge as if guys from afar want hot dogs and a lunch served!It's just a bunch of good Ol'boys havin fun in Revy.........March 14Th and 15Th;):d

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bingo you Nailed it!Everyone comes down on Dave about the event thinkin there's goin to be Hot Dogs and Balloons.........It's just some boys climbin hills..........March 14Th and 15Th at Boulder Dome :d

T

TracksCanada

I kinda know the whole story and someone should just let it go!End of story:cool:

You guys are the ones promoting Ozone. If he has been wronged I would expect you to be here defending his honor. When you are not defending him and you are saying "just let it go" are we not to suspect or think it's a different story than what you have been promoting ??????:confused:

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why's this thread called Big Iron Shootout if it has nothing to do with the big iron !?!? haha !

No need to be starting the drama .. just let the 2 individuals that were involved work it out...

T

TracksCanada

Why's this thread called Big Iron Shootout if it has nothing to do with the big iron !?!? haha !

No need to be starting the drama .. just let the 2 individuals that were involved work it out...

Others on this thread refer Ozone as the guy who started "BIS" and in your previous post you refer to "Dave (Ozone guy)" as the guy "you helped set up fence" for the BIS.
That's why the thread refers to "Big Iron Shootout" and you say it has nothing to do with it.
Which is it?????:confused:

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Originally i thought thats what the thread was about (Big Iron), then i learnt it was about something else, sorry for the confusion. O-zone is still a good guy.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are the ones promoting Ozone. If he has been wronged I would expect you to be here defending his honor. When you are not defending him and you are saying "just let it go" are we not to suspect or think it's a different story than what you have been promoting ??????:confused:
Sure OK I'm promoting the O'zone and defending his honor.What's next?The B.I.S March 14Th & 15Th at the Boulder Dome:d

Top Bottom