Big Gun Evo Utility Exhaust

potsie33

Reaction score
Looking at getting a pipe for my 07 Outlander 800XT and came across this one. Ride with a few guys who run the HMF and they seem to be good but would like to run else just to be different. Does anyone have any experience with Big Gun exhausts? Are you running a programmer? Which one? Are there any dealers around Northeast Alberta? Edmonton? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Potsie33

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Looking at getting a pipe for my 07 Outlander 800XT and came across this one. Ride with a few guys who run the HMF and they seem to be good but would like to run else just to be different. Does anyone have any experience with Big Gun exhausts? Are you running a programmer? Which one? Are there any dealers around Northeast Alberta? Edmonton? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Potsie33

My experience with big gun is that they don't work worth a chit on the outlander. They rub the rear shock and stick out the back of the quad way to far. If you ever flipped it or backed into a tree....its toast. besides they sound pretty gay also. This is just one mans opinion. I run a modified ron woods header system with a HMF slip on just like all your buddies (cause it works) I also run a TFI Dolbek (sp?) chip on custom settings, K&N, clutch kit, My set up works great on my 08 outty. Now has 3500miles on it and still spanks them ALL. :d good luck

Top Bottom