Big Grumps Next Adventure

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to getting my new camera.... its a huge upgrade from my old one.... thanks to Airmiles its free.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm a huge Canon fan so I'm glad to hear you've made that choice.
Basically the same camera as I have (well it's the wifes and is not allowed in the mountains) and they work great. The only short coming I find is the flash is small and won't work well in large places. As long as you remember that it's all good....oh and they take great videos.

Attachments

• sd1100_3q-001.jpg
    sd1100_3q-001.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 130

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I should have it waiting for me when I get back to canada, or shortly thereafter

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Can't wait to hear the report.
I've stolen my daughters Powershot G7 to see how it works for my trip to Europe. It's a bit larger but very effective. Ton more feature and great flash.

I should have it waiting for me when I get back to canada, or shortly thereafter

Attachments

• canonG7_frontback-001.jpg
    canonG7_frontback-001.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 128

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear the report.
I've stolen my daughters Powershot G7 to see how it works for my trip to Europe. It's a bit larger but very effective. Ton more feature and great flash.

Yup good Camera I got a G9 and love it best non-SLR out there:offtopic:

:wasntme:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
G7 and G9 look like good cameras! Lots of options/features and big LCD.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats not bad considering thats what regular is in fort mac.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Seems Like Most Gas In Bc Is Around The $1.35/l Mark....... Gerald Mushed The Big Yammie Again??? Hey Pat, Who Won The High Mark Contest?? Gerald Stuck Near The Top??? Looks Like Ya All Had A Gooder!

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems Like Most Gas In Bc Is Around The $1.35/l Mark....... Gerald Mushed The Big Yammie Again??? Hey Pat, Who Won The High Mark Contest?? Gerald Stuck Near The Top??? Looks Like Ya All Had A Gooder!

Yah the yammie rolled. Then he drop her in to a 10 foot hole the next day. Brad's driveshaft broke on the XP and needed a tow from Gerald. If you get a chance you got to go.

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRADS DRIVESHAFT SHOULD BE WARRANTY???:confused: I'D BE PISSED!!!:mad: I FEEL FOR YA, BRAD!!

Ya it will be warranty. Lucky it broke when and where it did about half an hour earlier and it could of been a heli ride.

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
BRADS DRIVESHAFT SHOULD BE WARRANTY???:confused: I'D BE PISSED!!!:mad: I FEEL FOR YA, BRAD!!
I think that I'm riding a time bomb. Do you think that I will get warranty becouse I'm running a 2.5, 3 pitch track on the stock 2.86 drivers if BRP does not recall after Dec. its on my $$$. In the past BRP has always stood behind every one of my sleds even the 93 Mach Z. You would think that after raping us for $3000.00 on the price they should step up to the plate and doo the right thing. But then my 04 rev lost its exhaust bolts as did the 07 rev as did the 08 xp in my business someone would be looking for work at BRP he probibly got a promotion becouse they sell a lot of replacements at $6.00 each. My yellow underwear is fading to a differant color but which one I can't ride green (that bag over the head thing):Dit is morally wrong to ride red :mad:and blue is very fat :rolleyes:

Top Bottom