BIG Gear Giveaway from MOTORFIST

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BIG Gear Giveaway from MOTORFIST _ UPDATED_

MOTORFIST Head-to-Toe Giveaway! We are kicking off the snowmobile show season in a BIG way! Sign up to win a head-to-toe setup of the best performing gear in the industry! After all who doesn't need a new set of gear!

Also, make sure to find the MotorFist iPad display at the snowmobile shows across the country for a second chance to win a head-to-toe set up! Sign up and share today Winter is just around the corner!

https://www.facebook.com/motorfistgear?sk=app_208195102528120&ref=woobox

Here is the Non-Facebooking way to enter:

https://www.motorfist.com/facebookapp/giveaway.php

Last edited:

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that should work.

Click "LIKE" it once in and sign up from there.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys trying to sign in on a mobile device???

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the link won't work, trying liking MF on Facebook. Then once in follow the thread on the giveway. it should lead you the right way once in.

Dern technology!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I just get this, and nothing else:

Attachments

• like-us.jpg
    like-us.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worked for me. Oh well. Might as well just save some time and give me the gear! Or maybe a bonus prize for figuring out how to enter?

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
click the "Like" tab where the "like us" arrows are pointing in what you just pasted, Summitric.

Once you do that, it will take you to the form to fill. I hope!

Things like this ALWAYS have more errors then you can figure out on your own it seems. We are also trying to do a direct link signup without Facebook.

Tex78, If you switch out your gear to MF you will instantly be more attractive. As an added bonus.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wifey entered.....she needs to get all Motor Fisted Up!! Shes a new rider with one year mtn experience and her ski gear is not cutting it.......and she needs to keep warm and dry like me......all in Motorfist gear!! Im so proud of her for taking up mountain riding.....we are both in our 50s so we need all the help we can get......Thans MFGuy!!!!

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
[h=1]The page cannot be found[/h]The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:

• Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
  • If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
[h=2]HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)[/h]
Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
  • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Top Bottom