Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even Trump knows he’s toast, the coordinated effort across America to fraudulently fix the election is too wide spread for him to fight. Polosi Schumer et al get the last laugh (other than ACB) crooked as hell and got the media to get the sheep on board to screw Trump.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even Trump knows he’s toast, the coordinated effort across America to fraudulently fix the election is too wide spread for him to fight. Polosi Schumer et al get the last laugh (other than ACB) crooked as hell and got the media to get the sheep on board to screw Trump.

This world is so screwed.
Middle class to soon to disappear.
Elite and worker/slaves sooner than later.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no political solution they all work for the same evil overlords,we all know it.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no political solution they all work for the same evil overlords,we all know it.

Fun fact: punch in 2020 (election year) in your calculator and divide it by 666 (no explanation needed). See if that number matches anything in the pic. If you like that there’s one more for later.

Attachments

• B5E0F4A5-3F6A-4EF1-B865-A30FD162AE9E.jpeg
    B5E0F4A5-3F6A-4EF1-B865-A30FD162AE9E.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 176

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All your liberties and freedoms gone and not a single war fought, and people fighting like hell to implement it.. stupidity at it's finest. Behind close doors i love to hear what the media is saying when they manage pull off this Sh!t.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All your liberties and freedoms gone and not a single war fought, and people fighting like hell to implement it.. stupidity at it's finest. Behind close doors i love to hear what the media is saying when they manage pull off this Sh!t.

Not too worried, because it won’t happen. This will go to Supreme Court. Now what will be Supreme Court outcome? Do they tiptoe.....Or follow constitution? All hell can break out. Neither right/left is going to concede. Predict civil war within couple years. Especially if there Implementation of Agenda 21-30. I believe Canada ���� won’t sit down watch. Eastern Canada has taken advantage of Western Canada for too long. The ingredients are there for explosion.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not too worried, because it won’t happen. This will go to Supreme Court. Now what will be Supreme Court outcome? Do they tiptoe.....Or follow constitution? All hell can break out. Neither right/left is going to concede. Predict civil war within couple years. Especially if there Implementation of Agenda 21-30. I believe Canada ���� won’t sit down watch. Eastern Canada has taken advantage of Western Canada for too long. The ingredients are there for explosion.
I think this is why the Democrats made such a stink about Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett getting sworn in. If it goes to the Supreme Court the left will just say.....see? They stacked the court so they could steal the election from us after we won? I can guarantee you that if Trump wins this election all hel will break loose and there will be war on the streets.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I think this is why the Democrats made such a stink about Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett getting sworn in. If it goes to the Supreme Court the left will just say.....see? They stacked the court so they could steal the election from us after we won? I can guarantee you that if Trump wins this election all hel will break loose and there will be war on the streets.
I hope I am totally wrong but I think Mr. Donald and his team are going to run out of time. I am amazed at how the deck is stacked against him. There appears to be a lot of deep thinkers in the Deep State and that is not good for our chances nor our future.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope I am totally wrong but I think Mr. Donald and his team are going to run out of time. I am amazed at how the deck is stacked against him. There appears to be a lot of deep thinkers in the Deep State and that is not good for our chances nor our future.
I don't know when they are gonna pull the rabbit out of their hat but it better happen soon.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will take a while. America might operate without Legal president for couple months. Supreme Courts will decide.

7CC83B15-5DF0-48CF-AC8E-491CB153408A.jpg

this is why this will end up brutal battle. This is a top lawyer, from New York State. She hates Trump so much, she wants to literally bury him 6’ under. This is supposed and unbiased person. This is going to get very ugly. 72 Million knowingly voted for Trump, it may be more.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/31/nyregion/tish-james-attorney-general-trump.html

Last edited:

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I continue to believe that those members of this forum that post readily and verifiably false information should be banned. I'm all for opinions, but posting information that is plainly false has no place and shouldn't be tolerated.
You seem fun.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I continue to believe that those members of this forum that post readily and verifiably false information should be banned. I'm all for opinions, but posting information that is plainly false has no place and shouldn't be tolerated.

Fact checked. It’s true.

Attachments

• 42625509-2E16-4A52-AB84-43717D225C26.jpg
    42625509-2E16-4A52-AB84-43717D225C26.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Top Bottom