Betties in Support of the CAC :D

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's currently a fundraiser underway for the Canadian Avalanche Centre.

There has been poor support up to now from the forum which is unfortunate considering how many of us use the CAC regularly. This got me thinking perhaps there were sledchicas who would like to get a set or two to support the Centre and we could put a group order in ??:d...Maybe we can win the avalanche training course!
Let me know, I'll do the order up and get it in...we can figure out the rest.??

Sherry/Smiley:) has a thread on HH too. She's been supporting the snowmobile community in many ways and lost her father last year in an avalanche. It would be so nice to see some support for her effort to raise money for such a great organization as the CAC. :cool:
I'm in for a couple sets...hmmmm, gotta decide which scents. I'm thinkin' vanilla and lavendar.

My thought is that each time I burn them I'll take a moment to remember fellow sledders lost in avalanche accidents and to be thankful for my life and for the people in it.

Last edited:

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've already donated $20 to the CAC in January, but I am going to buy a set of candles too....the CAC is such a valuable service, and need the funds to keep all of us sledders safe!!

Top Bottom