Best way to spend $5000 on a Nytro

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boost it system has to be the best bang for the buck on a powderlites nytro. NM bailed out powderlites on all their poor running nytros (and there were alot) and does not get the credit he deserves (particularly from powderlites). Something else would be a proven good working skid. For the nytros, either m10, Cr m10, or a racers edge skid. Camo extreme and avids also.

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

Apextenn

Reaction score
Well just picked up a timbersled and Camo extreme 162x16x2.5 and some avids now to get the boost it system then see how much $ i have left thinking then on tunnel extension and differnt running boards

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
One question is obviously the Boost it system works on the powderlites stage three but what other upgrades have to be done to go to stage 3 also I am somewhat mechanically inclined but how much work is it to install minus the welding of the injector ports and are how booked up are you guys??

Stage 3 has bigger injectors and different RB3 mapping for those injectors thats the diff. Same turbo, garret 2860, intercooler etc on both kits. If you go to Boost-it you can say you have a stage 3 :p. Right now the only thing limiting your stage 2 from being to the same hp as a stage 3 is the factory injectors. My Impulse Nytro is going to get Boost-it next week. I really dont know how P-Lites and Impulse can be ok with how crappy their kits run. A guy has close to 30 G's into one of these on a new sled turbo'd and they run like garbage. Slobbering, sputtering idling is not ok. Get rid of the RB3 it is complete junk!

Top Bottom