Best way for a 2stroke guy to experience a 4stroke turbo safely.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, i know sledding bring out alot of emotion's in rider's out there, especially when you start talking brands and model's.
2stroke vs 4stroke, long track vs longer track's bla, bla, bla.

Well i have riden many brand's, 2stroke and 4stroke, turbo's and nonturbo's.
Then it accured to me that there is a large population in the snowmobiling world that have never experience what i alway's experience when riding my turboed 4stroke Nytro.
This inclue's many other's that experience the same when riding their turboed 4stroke.
It's an experience like no other that could never be explained......till now

Well you 2smoker's i found the solution to the 2stroke BLAH and the CLOSEST thing you your self can experience to the 4stroke turbo without riding one. Try the NEW Herbal element shampoo and be safe out there. It is the closest you'll ever know about our ride's..........
BTW, your even going to be tired at the end of the ride, just like a us turbo 4stroke guys.....hahaha
New Herbal Shampoo for Men - YouTube

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbo four strokes make your pants tight in the front and the back at the same time.....scary where they will go and so fun !!!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolling::rolling: Sounds about right to me! Loved my supercharged Nytro...wish I hadn't gotten too old to hang on to it! :( My nephews having a great time with it now!

Top Bottom