Best vpn provider

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are several around , where you pay for security,...some log all your traffic, some not, ask around , there is freeaccesvpn.com I use the Montreal server, at times , but then again, it is free so.... their rules.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
currantly using Purevpn on laptop and android tv box, not free but it seems to work.
I placed an online order for some parts and about 10 min later the lady calls me and asked why I was ordering from USA and to make sure the order was legit.

I did not have much faith in the free apps.

DoubleYou

Reaction score
Want to use it for android tv. I figured I'm gonna get what I pay for, can't expect a lot from a free service.
I had it on my mind that it would be a smarter way to go about watching iptv but then I read that if they really want to track what's going on that they can.

Hylode

Reaction score
I run Hola VPN , it's been good to me !
://hola.org/download

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so here is the ? I recently bought an Android box and it has been good, one thing though if I was to use a VPN service would I need to get a VPN router or can I use the Shaw one and just go into network settings and go from there. Any info would be appreciated thanks.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I posted earlier, I use purevpn. My ISP is shaw and I use their modem and router. I can log onto Purevpn to a differant server. in any country. The Pure vpn is a program on my laptop and an app on my android tv box.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks for that info, after doing a bit of research it appears that ISP routers can be locked down. I have found a site that is suppose to be faster than a VPN called unblock-us and less $ but still gives you great bandwith, you will receive a new set of DNS codes after intial sign up but it is suppose to be good to go and not slow down any. The only issue is if your router is locked up I guess then its hard to change the firmware, so a new router would be that much easier I guess. Anyway thank you for the feedback.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
i ditched unblockus after netflix issues and roku coding google dns default..
if ya have android tv, get the app for the vpn you wanna use and watch away

Top Bottom