Best vehicle for a crazy 3 year old

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your thinking of going the small quad 50 rout I have one for cheap I Bought it for my nephews and they are onto dirt bikes now I don't really have a set price as I am just going to split the money and give it to the nephews again ...make me an offer !!! Its either I sell it or I'm building a hitch for and keeping it as a beer cart lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Everyone can always find a good beer hauler useful. Cheers..:beer:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 3 year old daughter rides a 50cc 3wheeler. After a couple crashes its amazing how fast they learn throttle control. Her motto is "grip it and rip it"

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can ride a two wheeler and land a little plywood jump a bunch of times without crashing, you're allowed to start on the PW50 around my place... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing at my house, we were down looking at bikes and the girls wanted on but I said no training wheels then you have a dirt bike. Came home and they spent the next 3 days practicing lol.

Moose

Reaction score
my kids have wore out a prowler and a gater(bought these 2 used)and have had lots of miles, just bought the youngest a new 12v rzr I hope it sees as many mile as the previous 2.

I tossed the factory batteries aside. and went to Canadian tire and got a 12v wheel chair battery. itll last ALL day, put it on the smart charger overnight and she does it all over again the next day

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
We bought a 110 hummer quad new, yes it had issues, but went through both kids and was road hard

At 700 new, both kids and sold for 450 it's a no brainer to go cheap

The out size and out ride them in no time, y spend 3000

sent while I should be drinking tea's

I bought a new yamaha Raptor 80 Quad in 2006 for $2299. It has lasted me for 3 kids. The wheels bearings are still like new. I have never even changed the spark plug in it since I've had it. Done NOTHING to it ever except change oil and add gas. I have helped many friends fix their Chinese crap in order to get their kids back on the drive way though. Piece of mind is worth it for me. I like drinking beer not sourcing out odd ball bearings and cheap sprockets.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12volt only IMO the 6v work in the house but that's about it. We have a 12v John Deer tractor with trailer. It's been awesome, I bought a second batt with it. We take it camping he hauls firewood etc. if it went missing today I'd buy another this afternoon.

we have the 12v john deer tractor with trailer as well... it's been awesome! 2 speeds one in reverse... we also have a 2 speed peg prego quad... we like it and it's very stable... however the tires suck... it gets stuck a lot in anything but pavement and dry grass... they both say 2.5 mph and 5 mph but the john deer is slightly faster... only downside to the john deer you have to bring the tractor in to plug it in... battery is secured in the there... on the quad it pops in and out... but that's just being picky

currently looking at a pw50 or crf 50 hes 4 soon

Top Bottom