Best tire prices?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a good deal, add at least $400 for shipping though. Does this include duties across the border?

I just found TireDirect.ca. Found they had the best deal on some 315/70/17 Duratracs. $1450 all in with shipping to my door. Their shipping rate is a flat $12.50 per tire. See what they say anyways.

I just emailed rimz one and asked, they said they don't do direct shipping to Canada, I would have to find my own shipping.

Sent from a iPhone

uninc...

Reaction score
I just bought a set of 35" toyo m/t's on 20x9 xd wheels for $2450 from rimzone shipping was free to U.S. So I shipped them to this lady that lives just 10 minutes across the border she does this as a business, receiving packages for canadians. Bit of a drive from edmonton though.

tcheck

Reaction score
PM me, I can get you pricing on most mud tires that will be hard to beat.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting between 37-40" mud tires with 20" rims, what are some good tires and anyone know where the cheapest place for tires and rims are?

Sent from a iPhone
Steve's discount tires in illinios, just got a new set of 37's and rims for 2700 shipped, the best for just tires is 2450 around here

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I couldn't stand having the m16s on snow and ice anymore so I ordered in 20" fuel hostage rims and 37"x13.50 toy mts siped mounted and balanced for 3900 from csr offroad

Sent from a iPhone

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that the Dick cepec fc11 are better then the toyo mt. True or not, hmmmmmmmmmmm

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353025844.444380.jpg i just got back from getting them mounted, and wow are they a lot quieter and smoother riding than the intercos and they look sick! I'll get a better picture in the morning when I hit the car wash

Sent from a iPhone

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
define better? they tend to last longer, winter traction is better, but they get flats easier and suck azz in even slight mud

I just took off my 35" FC2 cepek because I could not even keep it on the road the rubber is freakin hard. Last for ever though. Replaced with Toyo MT's for the winter and getting them siped as a dedicated winter set. Toyo MT"s are a great tire in my opinion soft at the start then get harder as the wear down. With my Toyos I have 1/2 the road noise, truck handles 10x better and they look way better. Toyo MT's do have a fair amount of radial drift though. I average 60k with toyo's with cepeks I could see getting 80k.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok toyo at's it is then, the wife just put on coopers on her hummer h2 and thinks they are the best ever.......where you get them siped..............

2scoops

Reaction score
I just found TireDirect.ca. Found they had the best deal on some 315/70/17 Duratracs. $1450 all in with shipping to my door. Their shipping rate is a flat $12.50 per tire. See what they say anyways.

Just dealt with tiredirect and prices were the cheapest I could find and shipping was like 4 biz days.. 295/65/18 duratracs total $1550 ish.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone need toyos or duratracs call me I can give the best price on toyo tires anytime. 780-963-0080

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone need toyos or duratracs call me I can give the best price on toyo tires anytime. 780-963-0080
Do yourself the favor of making the call, the price I got from Chrisco on my 38in toyos last season was $500 cheaper than anywhere else I called, only reason I bought American this time is because I wanted Nitto mud grapplers and I couldn't find the rims in Canada

rav4blues

Reaction score
Check out Tirerack online. I know their prices for stock tires / rims are excellent, Not sure about pricing for custom jobs / looks.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Tirerack online. I know their prices for stock tires / rims are excellent, Not sure about pricing for custom jobs / looks.

By the time you pay shipping and tarriffs with either tirerack or discount tire direct it's the same price I can get the tires at Canadian tire or my local tire dealers...... I just have been pricing tires recently. Tirerack's shipping has always been full retard so I don't even bother looking seriously. DTD wants $200 more delivered than the exact same model, size, brand and load range of tire at Canadian Tire. No I am not pricing 40's because but I doubt it's much different.

Last edited:
Top Bottom