Best Shocks for 2014 XM

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enzo is way overpriced for rebuilds IMO. I run raptors all around on my xm and have been happy with them. Check out monster performance for rebuilds.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find the raptors a bit harsh unless you ride hard. Stockers work good if you are not a jumper.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find the raptors a bit harsh unless you ride hard. Stockers work good if you are not a jumper.

My stock shocks are at this point stocker springs. So, just looking at options. Ski Doo shocks are garbage and have been a doo guy since 2000, true story

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like stated above, unless you are doing drops or big azz jumps, they are not worth the money compared to stockers

Yes stockers are a bit weak, but can be valued ect up to fill the gap

I have at least 12 buddy's that have them, only one says they where worth the 2 plus grand to do

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Raptors are adjustable, you can make them soft as you want. The stock KYB36 shocks are ok, problem is they don't hold enough oil.

So they heat up and need to be rebuilt often. Last about 1000km (for me). Raptors go to around 4 or 5k before they need a rebuild.(for me)

I wouldn't rebuild the stock ones personally, Id look for something better.

I think its ridiculous that a 15000$ sled comes with such crappy shocks, but that's another thread.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got raptors all around and the difference from stock is incredible. Whooped out trails isn't a problem with this set up.

Top Bottom