Best price around Calgary on a new Ford

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys have any input for where a guy will get the best price on a new Ford pickup, within striking distance to Calgary. Last time you guys came up with Ponoka Dodge and I got treated pretty good. Time for another one though ;););)

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys have any input for where a guy will get the best price on a new Ford pickup, within striking distance to Calgary. Last time you guys came up with Ponoka Dodge and I got treated pretty good. Time for another one though ;););)

David Ross at Woodridge Ford untouchable...

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ranch land Ford in High river they are awesome and hands down best pricing. Bought my last three trucks from them.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cam Clarke in Olds beat everyone in Calgary, including Woodwridge which was the best in Calgary. Call Josh in Olds, same name as me lol

mikeo2

Reaction score
Cam Clark Ford in red deer gave me by far the best deal when I bought my f350. Im in the market for just a f150 now to use when I fly home on days off seeing as my f350 will be at the airport in Terrace. Marlborough Ford was the worst. They literally laughed at me and told me that cam clark was losing money when I showed them what CC was giving me for my old truck and the price of the new one. I asked the salesman if he actually thought a dealership would lose money on a deal with a guy that had never bought a vehicle from them before. That was the last time I will ever step in Marlborough ford here in Calgary.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cam Clark Ford in red deer gave me by far the best deal when I bought my f350. Im in the market for just a f150 now to use when I fly home on days off seeing as my f350 will be at the airport in Terrace. Marlborough Ford was the worst. They literally laughed at me and told me that cam clark was losing money when I showed them what CC was giving me for my old truck and the price of the new one. I asked the salesman if he actually thought a dealership would lose money on a deal with a guy that had never bought a vehicle from them before. That was the last time I will ever step in Marlborough ford here in Calgary.
The good thing about Cam Clarke is that they have locations in Red Deer, Olds, Airdrie so many options for servicing. Recently had it in on warranty/recalls at Airdrie and they were easy to deal with.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can always try Fourlane in Innisfail. My neighbor is a salesman for them and if you use my name as a reference, you may get a deal. If enough peeps on here use me as a referral, I may get a really great deal when I decide to buy another truck. :rollinglaugh:

Top Bottom