Best price and availability on rzr 900

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, got any feeds on best pricing and availability on a rzr 900? Even my usual polaris dealer has quoted me retail. YUP RETAIL!!!!:rant: Buy a new sled and quad pretty much every year and get quoted that:eek: I do get that they are a new hot commodity but WTF. If I am out to lunch on this let me know and Ill quit my complaining. CHEERS

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with Rainy Creek Powersports down in Eckville. They usually have the best or next best price within the province.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Paul at Blue Skys Chrysler in Vegreville, they are starting a brand new Polaris Dealership and he has some stuff pre-ordered. Best Price I could find. Tell Him Brad said to give him a call,

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red Deer had the best price when I was looking back in March.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my new one from Barrhead Motor Sports on Friday. I got a smoking good deal but it took a looooooong time to get it. It seems they just can't build these things fast enough. Oh ya this machine is BADAZZ. I'll get some pics posted soon.

dirtydodge

Reaction score
don't even bother calling cycle jerks , they have their 1 price (fn ^$%^ ) high.

Same deal bought sleds , quads there and get no deal what so ever .

So looks like I will wheel my 800 for at least 1 more year ..

MHC73

Reaction score
I see Polaris is doing the same as Can Am. Having a hard time keeping up with demand.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see Polaris is doing the same as Can Am. Having a hard time keeping up with demand.

Can't compare the 900 to the commander. There is already way more 900 rzr available for a reasonable price. And they are totally different machines. I hope that 900 comes in a narrower trail version.

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, got any feeds on best pricing and availability on a rzr 900? Even my usual polaris dealer has quoted me retail. YUP RETAIL!!!!:rant: Buy a new sled and quad pretty much every year and get quoted that:eek: I do get that they are a new hot commodity but WTF. If I am out to lunch on this let me know and Ill quit my complaining. CHEERS

Let me guess, your regular dealer is Elk Island??

PRORIDER27

Reaction score
Check with Parkland Sled & Atv in Red Deer. Chris has some on their way. By far the best price around and service to match.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Barrhead boys also told me the other day they got two more coming.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
18 grand in Fort st john.

Is that before taxes and accessories?

My buddy picked one up when they first hit the show room floors this spring. Taxes in out the door with 1/2 windshield, winch, front bumper and the stereo that mounts above in the roll cage was 18 grand.

What has everyone else been paying for a unit taxes in out the door with standard accessories?

Top Bottom