Best place to buy aftermarket parts for Custom Nytro's

APEX320

Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy aftermarket accessories in Alberta/BC or online??

I am Looking for a barkbuster front end(White), Fox EVO front shocks, Trail Tank (black), Battery, Timbersled front bumper (White), Jacobson kill switch oil overflow protection, Skiis (either Gen III or Slydogs, Drum of VP 111 racing fuel, anti stab kit for 174" ice age rails. Was going to start calling looking around but thought I would see who the fellow S&M'ers recommend.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

wilmot

Reaction score
oft racing has a sweet teather kill switch with the jacobson rollover valve shutoff all in one,they also have a steering relocator that should be on every nytro.they also sell tembersled,and there great to work with.

800tundra

Reaction score
I have dealt with a few yamaha dealers in Alberta as I have quite a few yamaha products. I have started dealing with Slave Lake Yamaha lately. I had a LOT of problems with my Turbo Nytro and they were very helpful in getting them sorted out. They also ride TNytros (not just sell them) which helps. Their prices were very reasonable also. give em a call

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I built my nytro I used Darren (e&s), ken (specialty sleds), lots of stuff from Chad (Cr racing). Darren is carrying alot of aftermarket parts now.

SNAFU

Reaction score
Just order all your Timbersled stuff from them directly. They are super to deal with and ship USPS so you don't get dinged a huger customs brokerage fee. Timbersled works closely with Iceage to build custom rails for the Nytro and will also set you up with an anti-stab kit.

A Yami dealer like SLY or E&S can order Fox Float X shocks our of the accessories catalogue and can proably set you up with a good YUASA battery (7S or 10S).

You can PM MTN_VIPER (the inventor) on Snowest for the roll over kit. I think E&S might sell them as well.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oft racing has a sweet teather kill switch with the jacobson rollover valve shutoff all in one,they also have a steering relocator that should be on every nytro.they also sell tembersled,and there great to work with.

X2- If buying the rollover valve, get it from OFT. The tether is so much better, it's the Pro Armor one. The re-locater is a must have as well.

Rioplay

Reaction score
I agree with talking to Darren at E&S, top notch service and help is always only a call away if you need it. This is the way all dealers should treat their customers!

Top Bottom