Best Place to buy a Triton Enclosed

the450kid

Reaction score
Looking for some useful info on the best place to buy a Triton Enclosed trailer? Does anyone have recommendations?

Thanks

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin Equipment in Edmonton is where I got mine. They forgot to order fuel doors on it, but overall happy with it and the dealer. Seems they are a lot cheaper if you buy one off the lot instead of ordering though....

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't bother emailing them as they will never get back to you. I emailed them a few times and never did get a responce.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin Equipment in Edmonton is where I got mine. They forgot to order fuel doors on it, but overall happy with it and the dealer. Seems they are a lot cheaper if you buy one off the lot instead of ordering though....

what is with that? they order a trailer, have absoulutly no money invested other than a phone call or e-mail charge close to full retail. and the pos on there lot that they can't sell, have mucho money tied up in, they can sell at a deep discount, just can't get my mind around that. auto dealers, sled dealers the same. wtf.

oh t beer is the answer bud
icon10.gif
j/k

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my Triton from Martin and was treated really well.

trailrider

Reaction score
I have a 29ft and i can get 6 shortys or 2 shorttracks and 3 154s with lots of room to walk between, could easy put 5 long tracks in it. Trailrider

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just for kicks you should look at a mission, very happy with mine , everyone who pulls it comments how good it pulls , great value for the $$$$$$$$

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried 5 163?

no . but could probably do it, on the short side i put a 163 and a 154 but block up the 163 so the 154 goes under it , the other side no problem , also down the center 174 would fit , just tight for gear after that, a 24ft would be perfect

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I emailed Martin Equipment about a Triton Trailer, a sales guy contacted me, asked a few questions and emailed me a quote right away. I ended up buying a toy hauler so the enclosed is on hold until i get money again but Martin gave me quick service via email.

Top Bottom