Best Place for Best Price on A 1500 Dodge.

phatboy07

Reaction score
Hi. Im looking for some input on some dealerships to call for a solid price on a 1500 Ram. Most likely a fully loaded model or close to it. If anybody has had a good experience or knows of a good place I would like to hear about it. As well as what people are paying or have payed for there rams in tha last little bit. I am curious to see what there going for. Thanks!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi. Im looking for some input on some dealerships to call for a solid price on a 1500 Ram. Most likely a fully loaded model or close to it. If anybody has had a good experience or knows of a good place I would like to hear about it. As well as what people are paying or have payed for there rams in tha last little bit. I am curious to see what there going for. Thanks!

why a dodge?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I just shopped around in june for the best deal on my 3500 megacab, and Keith Beddard(assistant manager) @ sherwood dodge was over $1000 cheaper than the next closest dealer........ (780) 410 4100, and be susre to tell him ric langford from the "certigard" told you to talk to him :) Sherwood Dodge is the newest dealership, and they sell the most trucks in Canada............

or contact ponoka dodge and ask for Neil Mclean(NM on this site), and tell him summitric told you to talk to him..... He's a great guy!!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Could also give Al Dewan at Great West a call.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my 2010 at Derrick and I wasn't too happy with 1/4 tank of gas when I first picked it up!! I noticed it just after I left the dealer. Not a big deal, just kinda a slap in the face after buying a brand new vehicle from them...

I had good luck with Great West when I bought my 08, they just didn't have great prices when I bought my new one in spring 2010.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This. Any specific reason?

-Posted with my iPhone.

It's probably a preference. It won't be you driving it so don't worry about it. They happen to be very nice trucks, which is why I bought another one.
Chevy/gmc seats are not comfortable to me, and fords are ugly imo. But that's just me.

Sent from my Desire HD

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Clint a call at Big west dodge in Drayton Valley. I just bought a new 3500 longhorn edition from him and have bought a few others over the years. He will give you a sweet deal. Tell him Dustin told u to call. 1 780 898 4334

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like you can go to just about any dealership and get a good deal. i went to grove to buy my 2010 2500, but only because it was the best deal i could find at that point on a used truck. i couldn't justify the price of a new truck, but mine had 8500km, crew cab short box. its an slt, so medium load. paid $30 000. good luck. btw- if i had my choice i would have bought closer to home. i know any dodge dealer can service your truck, but i've always seemed to get better service from the selling dealer. try shawn @ stephani's in barrhead, never had an issue with them

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also bought from Sherwood last fall and they where really good to deal with and the best price I could find. If ur going to buy used tho, go to the states, wayyyyy cheaper.

Top Bottom