Best Northern Lights Tonight

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11:51 Looked outside and the Northern Lights are just a BLAZIN....very cool to see for a warm evening...........enjoy

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I as well, had a fire in the back yard, sippin' couple Coronas and watched the show. Nice to see here, thats one thing I miss from living up north.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were in the hot tub with some cold ones enjoying as well

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I as well, had a fire in the back yard, sippin' couple Coronas and watched the show. Nice to see here, thats one thing I miss from living up north.

I thought i was the only one up havin a drink watchin them lights .... Glad the rest enjoyed ... like dragonlady says further north the better ...was still a good treat :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
DAMNDEST THING.... I BOUGHT 24 FRIDAY AFTERWORK, AND ALREADY HAD 6 IN THE FRIDGE AND ONLY 8 LEFT TONITE, AFTER HELPING THE WRABBIT GET HIS SLED GOIN'.... HMMMMMMMM, GUESS I HAD A FEW TO MANY TONITE... OR THE KIDS DID CLEAN ME OUT... THEY WERE WATCHIN' A HORROR MOVIE, AND ALL GIGGLIN' SQUEELIN' SCREAMIN'......

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THE WRABBITS RUNNING, BUT NEEDS SOME FINE TUNING AND TWEAKING... SHOULD BE READY FOR OUR RIDE THIS WEEKEND COMING UP.... YAHOO, MOUNTAIN DOO. NOW I GOTTA FIX THE RECOIL ON MY 670X MOD..... LET GO IN THE TRAILER, WO MY SON HAD TO USE THE 600 MM(HE WAS A LITTLE BUMMED)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THE WRABBITS RUNNING, BUT NEEDS SOME FINE TUNING AND TWEAKING... SHOULD BE READY FOR OUR RIDE THIS WEEKEND COMING UP.... YAHOO, MOUNTAIN DOO. NOW I GOTTA FIX THE RECOIL ON MY 670X MOD..... LET GO IN THE TRAILER, WO MY SON HAD TO USE THE 600 MM(HE WAS A LITTLE BUMMED)

i guess he would be. Im going to try to hook up on sunday if you guys are riding...depends on how late the party is on saturday...

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY MARKO, PM ME YOUR CELL # AND I'LL SEND YOU MINE(IF YA DARE), SO MAYBE HOOKUP THIS SUNDAY FOR THE RIDE....

My open line is 1 800 LUV MANN for those that want to help me make a living........but ill send you my PRIVATE #.. :)

Top Bottom