Best movie ever....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comedy has to be "Something About Mary" and "Top Gun" was my favorite action movie.:cool:

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lock stock and two smoking barrels snatch pulp fiction and chopper.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comedy: Super Troopers

"Smoking the reefer"

Attachments

• super_troopers_poster-10574.jpg
    super_troopers_poster-10574.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 212

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Four rooms, Destiny turns on the radio for comedies and An Odd Angry Shot or Sergeant York for action/dramas. I liked Inglourious Basterds too.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a man of simple needs. Give me guns, car chases and some T&A and I will pay the dollars. What ever happened to the summer blockbusters? Does anybody else feel movies are not as good as they were 5 yrs. ago? And you can always tell a movie is gonna be good if the opening scene has a helicopter flying at night over a city......why is that?:confused::beer::beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a man of simple needs. Give me guns, car chases and some T&A and I will pay the dollars. What ever happened to the summer blockbusters? Does anybody else feel movies are not as good as they were 5 yrs. ago? And you can always tell a movie is gonna be good if the opening scene has a helicopter flying at night over a city......why is that?:confused::beer::beer:

My theory is that movies suck today because the writers that usually developed their talents working in TV have had to get jobs doing other things because of all the losers that watch the reality crap, keeping it on the air. But I could be wrong. :shrug:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stephen king does write a good yarn.....
that dude has a great story, was a struggling writer, wife was a teacher and they could barely make ends meet. he wrote Carrie and it sold to a publisher for 250K.....must have a pretty wild imagination to come up with some of the story ideas he's written. one of his famous quotes; "I have the heart of a little boy.....and I keep it in a jar on my desk."

Top Bottom