best mod for polaris

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get an overflow bottle snorkel. Your water pump seal will thank you. they and cheap to. Beats replacing a 50 dollar seal all the time. the mod is like 10 bucks. if you don't know what that is I will show you this weekend. I have one on mine. With the amount of water and mud we ride in i am betting yours and alex's are getting ready to go out.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After watching the throttle on an '06 500 Pol stick wide open and just about run through the front end of an enclosed trailer with lucm on it, I'd say a couple of gallons of fuel and a match......It'll look just like sumx54's old quad:d:d:d

popoman 500

Reaction score
thats funny but yamaha and honda arnt the best ither lol!!
try to take the honda in some muskag sholder deep and tiping the front tire in it and falling in the muskag.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats funny but yamaha and honda arnt the best ither lol!!
try to take the honda in some muskag sholder deep and tiping the front tire in it and falling in the muskag.

Got spellcheck.... just kidding.... If I'm shoulder deep in Muskeg I have bigger problems than worrying if my tires are going to fall in a hole....... I'm already in a deep enough hole, and where you going to fall anyway?......... :eek: Got Water Wings?

:biglaugh::alol2:

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say the HL remote rad. Gets the rad out of the goo. Since I installed my last year havent overheated yet, and trust me I get dirty!!

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol im sory man but if im in shoudler deep muskeg id rather be on a 500lb honda than a 900lb popo because the honda might be able to be pulled out but im prettymuch saying your not digging out a 900+lb polaris. that being said i like both quads but the skeg arguement made me lol pretty good.

Top Bottom