Best mod for money on 08 brute 750i

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a new brute recently and was wondering what are some of the best mods to do for your buck,

-- stock except for 26" mudlites- dealer said once you go to 27's you should get a clutch kit:beer:

BIG_BRUTE750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think it would be a muzzy would be the best bang for your buck. And you dont have to run a clutch kit with 27s i have 27 inch out laws and no problems yet.:beer:

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with the clutch kit either, unless mud and skeg are all you ride. I'd go with a 2" lift as your next mod and if you like the water as much as I do, snorkel that thing up.

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did just the springs in my clutches and it made a big difference(I don't think the kit is worth the mone but just springs are)it was like I had the stock tires on again. My dyna cdi alsomade a big improvement. I am running 27" swamp lites that compare to most other brands would be a 28".

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Muzzy is a good system but I've found the HMF is just as good and cheaper. Also easier to find here in Canada. I've sold a few sets and had very happy customers. As far as clutch kits, don't waste your money, the best thing to do is put an EPI burgundy spring in the primary and that's all you need for the clutches. There is endless mods you can do that machine. They really work good with egh, cams and porting. Whole new machine.

BIG_BRUTE750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Muzzy is a good system but I've found the HMF is just as good and cheaper. Also easier to find here in Canada. I've sold a few sets and had very happy customers. As far as clutch kits, don't waste your money, the best thing to do is put an EPI burgundy spring in the primary and that's all you need for the clutches. There is endless mods you can do that machine. They really work good with egh, cams and porting. Whole new machine.

hey there what you charge foe pistons and cams in a brute?:d:beer:

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's a # of a guy in barhead with a brand new 100 hp fundy kit for sale will make you machine haul some serious ass 674 0759 vince

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wounder how the turbo fundy powered brutes go then ??? was reading about some guys that did that claimed they wear gettin around 200hp with a snort or nos not boared out still 750cc.

Top Bottom