Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Want free stuff only if it's new/awesome-Is that too much to ask

Price: Free

Ad ID: 95375596
Address: Huntington NW, Calgary, AB, T2K View map
Date Listed: 20-Dec-08

Hi. Here is my story. I have 18 children and a cat. My cat came down with tourettes and keeps attacking my 9th child with her chew toy. This in turn has traumatized my 9th child, 10th & 11th. I desperately need a new quad core 19" laptop with the latest video card and at least 4 gigs of ram. Since it's Christmas I want this for free. Nothing less will do to ease the suffering of my poor 9th child. Now my 18th child is only 6 days old. But I already was able to see that her first words were that she desperately wants a 65" Pioneer Plasma TV in order to fit in better with the family. You see she was born with no belly button and this has made her self conscious and she figures that if you donate to me for free this TV then she can give it to her brothers and sisters and maybe they won't notice her lack of belly button. I know this is Christmas and there are TONS of other people BEGGING for very specific free stuff with sad stories of how their uncles only nephew beat them with a basting brush and now they are on the street without clothes or fresh tomatoes. And they assure you that THEIR story is not a scam. Well I am here to tell you that my story is the best and if I don't get for free what I have requested then my 18 1/2 children (that's right she's pregnant again) will not have a good Christmas. Now let me be clear here. I don't want anything used or last years model. In order for my family to be happy at Christmas I MUST have you donate a new (with receipts) the following

- 1 or 2 New 65" Plasma TV's
- 1 or 2 Top of the line gaming laptops
- A new house (Not some crummy house in a lower class neighborhood)
12 Live Chickens (Don't ask)
- A new minivan or 2 and possibly a new hummer (Nothing domestic please for the vans)
- Cash. None of those smaller crappy bills like $10's or $20's. I require generous donations of $100 bills or higher
- Maybe some of your internal organs. You never know when I may need an operation
- A big block of imported cheese. MMMMMM, I love my cheese!
- Anything else you can think of that maybe is better than yours

Remember do this in the name of love and Christmas. I wouldn't come to you and everyone on Kijiji if I wasn't telling the truth. Please help me. Please help the kids. (Oops just turned around and the next one was born - Guess that makes 19 now) - Great and now she wants a new PS3. Help a guy out!

Love,
Broke in Calgary

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont get it????

is there some underlying humour, or this just a over the top story

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe there's a way to get all that stuff for free, and you also get to hunt and fish whenever or wherever you please!! Just not sure how to get it.....too busy at work.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats funny. ........ but 19 kids....?? wow... me thinks we should alter the stud....

mmmmmm... I love cheese too..... no chickens though.

I'm thinkin this might be doo-virgin.....:eek:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe she should start to swallow alittle bit more.....that is alot of kids

Top Bottom