Best Edmonton Autowreckers???

Dynamic

Reaction score
Just a couple months ago I took my car off full coverage just to save some money and since I'm over 330 000kms I don't think any insurance company would give me anything for my car if something happened anyways.

Haha stupid me, so this morning me and my wife smoked a deer, thing pretty much showed up out of nowhere! Anyways my car, a 2005 Honda Civic, sustained alot of damage (front bumper cover, headlight, power steering tank and pump, front fender, hood, and a few other things bent ect.) We were able to drive it home which was lucky. The roof was also caved in a bit, the deer landed right on top of the car somehow?

Engine still runs fine, nothing to terribly serious other than stuff mentioned so I don't wanna scrap the thing, but also don't want to spend to much money fixing a car than not worth that much anyways. Anyways gonna be heading into edmonton and area this weekend to try to track down some parts cause I need to have my car ready for commute next week.

Any suggestions as to some good junk yards. Thanks :beer:

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Hall's Auto Wrecking and they can jut put it on the Hotlie and find out who has what for your car.

PM blastoff, he might have an angle on some stuff for you.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're outta Flatbush??? Call Andy over at Ed's Auto Salvage in Westlock...if they don't have it they have a central parts locator system...he can punch in what you are looking for and tell you who's got it. Would save you a ton of running around....

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another one is Black Gold Imports in Nisku.

Something else you might consider is buying a parts car - Probly way cheaper than buying parts at a scrap yard.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would scrap it with the high kms its a $1000.00 to $1300.00 car

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I would scrap it with the high kms its a $1000.00 to $1300.00 car

I think you underestimate the power of a civic....

Unable to find an 05 with over 250K km but even the ones with 225-250 still asking $5500- $7K...

Most of it should buff right out....

kawiford

Reaction score
Do you have comprehensive coverage on the car (fire and theft) I think if you hit a deer comprehensive covers it since they call it an act of god.

Dynamic

Reaction score
No a couple months ago I just put it on basic insurance. With the high kms I figure in any claim they would just write it off and give me nothing.

Top Bottom