Best clucthing set up on 14 m8 sno pro

sno pro

Reaction score
I got a 2014 M8 162 and would like better clucthing for more consistent rpm just wondering what kits people been using and how they worked do all riding around 7000 ft

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
First of all, throw out the stock secondary and get a Team Tied secondary. way easier on belts.

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Flintigan Flonigan I would talk to deano from mad motorsports 780 986 6370 Go back to 13 gearing for better track speed and probably reflash back to 13 or 15

sno pro

Reaction score
I rode just over 1900 miles last year on the sled and only went thru one belt and it never blew just was so wore out couldn't hold rpm and I was just looking for more consistent rpm I using it for a back up this year as I checked a T3 summit so was looking if someone had good experience with a certain kit

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode just over 1900 miles last year on the sled and only went thru one belt and it never blew just was so wore out couldn't hold rpm and I was just looking for more consistent rpm I using it for a back up this year as I checked a T3 summit so was looking if someone had good experience with a certain kit

A T3 in FF?? Holla fawk. Ross Lake is gonna have a trench 3' deep from KFC to the trail on the other side that all the lake racers are gonna need a SnoBungie to get out of.

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A T3 in FF?? Holla fawk. Ross Lake is gonna have a trench 3' deep from KFC to the trail on the other side that all the lake racers are gonna need a SnoBungie to get out of.

LMAO well it will make it easier for ice fishing

sno pro

Reaction score
I don't ride in FF only in bc lol don't even have a sled here just in bc all 1900 miles on my cat where mtn miles hope to get another 8 weeks of riding there this season

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol there chewing you a new one buddy! yea his sleds stay in my garage I can vouch for that lol!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol there chewing you a new one buddy! yea his sleds stay in my garage I can vouch for that lol!

Not chewing him a new one at all. I just put on thousands of miles there and remember when a couple of my buddies bought 680 Ultra RMK's and we thought that 1.75" track was crazy. Those things dug big trenches out on Phantom Lake when we were testing for snow drags.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya lots of people have mountain sleds back home (ff) for some reason and never leave town lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dustylane

Reaction score
clutching is black magic on this site, not many give out the secrets. TSS has a kit. Anyone tried it?

I Put the TSS pipe kit on my 14 sno pro m8000, and just getting their clutch kit installed this week. Its suppose to be a hell of a setup all together but we will see the first of December when the first ride is suppose to take place!! Will post how it all works

SledderX

Reaction score
Well Flintigan Flonigan I would talk to deano from mad motorsports 780 986 6370 Go back to 13 gearing for better track speed and probably reflash back to 13 or 15

Do you know anybody that will reflash a 14' 800 ecu? As far as I know there is nobody doing that but if there is id love to get mine done.

Im running an RKT clutch kit in my 14' and it seems to work good. Also switched out the 19 tooth gear for a 20.

SledderX

Reaction score
Yeah it seems to be pretty good. Much better throttle response. Had to throw a little more weight in it tho was pulling a little too much rpm in most snow conditions last season. The 14' ecu is noticeably richer compared to the 12' and 13', especially in the bottom end.

Dustylane

Reaction score
I was going to try and re flash a 2013 m8 to the 2014 programming but the service department told me you cant do that, they said you have to actually buy the new ECU module.

Top Bottom