Best Air Fuel Gauge

b_doornenbal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering what the best air fuel gauge is for the 2 stroke sleds. Want one that is easy to change the probe on as well.

I was looking at the innovative MTX-L ?? Any feedback? any others to look at?

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just put the aem on mine seams to work awsome and 230 bucks is easy to live with. the one thing i do not like about the inovative is having to calibrate it, i have a friend with one and every ride it sems we have to mess around with it. to much work, i am out to ride

W O T

Reaction score
I use a NGK Powerdex AFX. seams to work well. Got it from Don's Speed Parts. Easy to install, easy to read. Had to calibrate it when first installed. Been good since. Its been on the sled for about 700 miles.
I think it was about $400 though. Its on a CF1000.
I was told if you have it all dialed in, you can take the O2 sensor out to save the life of it. I never have.NGK Performance Products - Powerdex AFX™

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
I use an AEM air fuel guage the only thing is that you must connect to DC power the only place for Dc power on your sled is your back up beeper. But other then that it works great saved my M1000 for melting when i blew my oxygen sensor off my speed werx pipe.

Top Bottom