Best add-on goodies

yamadoo

Reaction score
SO,JUST GOT A NEW DURAMAX AND WONDERING ABOUT AFTERMARKET STUFF. BANKS SEEMS TO HAVE THE MOST EXPENSIVE INTAKES ETC. IS THIS A CASE OF GET WHATCHA PAY FOR? PAST TRUCKS WERE ALL LEASES SO NEVER PUT ANY XTRAS ON, BUT THE WIFE IS CHECKING THE VISA DAILY RIGHT NOW!!:d

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best things for add ons,
Huskey front and rear floor mates
Nerf boards
Mud flaps
Grill insert
Truxedo Roll cover
Afe Stage 2 Intake
3" lift
Thats for a good set up start.:d

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends do you what you want, go fast throw you back into the box or a slick mean looking truck, or maybe both but i'd do afe intake and 4 inch exhaust with dpf delete, make it breathe easier.

As far banks gose the have some sick set ups like the six gun and big hoss bundles, the limit is only how much you wanna spend, you can turn a 60 000 dollar stock rig into a
120 000 dollar tire eating machine easily.

And xsyourride what are these floor mates you speak of?

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i've been looking for those for a long time, what do they run, and what do ultra rogues in a 16 run no hurry i can wait til monday.

i have had husky liners in my last three trucks, and the wifes and we love them, leather seats and husky liners make cleaning the truck easy!!

yamadoo

Reaction score
Hey xs, do y'all have a shop in morinville? If so, do ya carry much stock? Find sooo much stuff online but looking at it on 17"monitor never seems the same when it comes to the door!

yamadoo

Reaction score
Looking pretty sweet already! Lookin to increase mileage more than anything, get my need for speed on the toy's!

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Just to put in my 2 cents... I have the airaid cold air intake, like the performace it gives. As for floormats, i have the ones made by weather tech. The are molded specific to each type of truck/suv. I really like them as they keep my carpets clean in my crew cab silverado. and to clean them you just spray them off @ the car wash... they look brand new all the time.

XS... by chance do you carry the weather tech brand?? Are you a dealer for them?? Just curious in case anyone else out there wants to know.

Rej

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
XS... by chance do you carry the weather tech brand?? Are you a dealer for them?? Just curious in case anyone else out there wants to know.

Rej[/QUOTE]

Yes I do, here are some pics of the weather tech and huskey liner.Huskey liner just came out with a new liner called the Weather Beater that is kinda the same as the weather Tech.Price wise the Weather tech are more money.For example for fronts in Weather Tech on chev crew cab $140.40 rear $140.40, Huskey weather beater come with front and rears $169.60 and the huskey liners are $89.88 fronts and rears $89.88.

Attachments

• linerphotos.gif
    linerphotos.gif
    91.4 KB · Views: 171
  • weatherbeaterpage.jpg
    weatherbeaterpage.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 31
  • weathertech_floorliner_grey.jpg
    weathertech_floorliner_grey.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 168

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com

Rej

Yes I do, here are some pics of the weather tech and huskey liner.Huskey liner just came out with a new liner called the Weather Beater that is kinda the same as the weather Tech.Price wise the Weather tech are more money.For example for fronts in Weather Tech on chev crew cab $140.40 rear $140.40, Huskey weather beater come with front and rears $169.60 and the huskey liners are $89.88 fronts and rears $89.88.[/QUOTE]

Gotta get me some of this!

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure if your putting on aftermarket intake and exhaust to replace the left hand side exhaust manifold. The stock one has a "dent" in it to give the steering shaft more clearance,all it does is restrict the exhaust.Then throw a chip in it and give-er.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well my list of bolt on goodies includes

gm performance cold air intake
gm performance cat back dual exhaust
gm 6" chrome tube steps
raven spray liner
gm color keyed grille
gm chrome handles
gm chrome mirror skull caps
gm chrome tow hooks
gm brushed stainless door sills
gm moulded mud flaps
gm bug deflector
truxedo
husky floor liners
upgraded center consol to same found in tahoe
tinted front windows
tinted tail lights
bulldog programmer
gm 20" accesories wheels
leveling kit
and just put a set of toyo's on

so if you need a hand, just let me know!!!

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can find a dealer that will do the work normally they'll cover it under warranty.He has mostly GM performance stuff that will not affect warranty.The programmer,just take it out before going to the shop. I work in a GM dealership and have installed lots of aftermarket goodies including lift kits.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the programmer you can just programm back to factory settings, problem is these new trucks will store the last 6 confiqurations!! so i bought a bull dog programmer from raven, if anything goes wrong and gm refuses warranty, bulldog will fight with gm, hopefully it never comes to that!! the spacers in the front don't affect the suspension, or change any of the geometry, just raises the truck on the suspension, the leveling kit i bought is just a 3/4 inch billet spacer you put in the top of the coil. didnt even need a alignment!!

ps,

I have a brand new fabtech lowering kit for sale any newstyle chev/gm

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can find a dealer that will do the work normally they'll cover it under warranty.He has mostly GM performance stuff that will not affect warranty.The programmer,just take it out before going to the shop. I work in a GM dealership and have installed lots of aftermarket goodies including lift kits.

Heres a subject thats been bet to death on other forms.So if I wanted to put DPF delete system in my truck and I supplied the parts to the dealer and got them to install the exhaust and chip,then the truck will be warrantied at any dealer?

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres a subject thats been bet to death on other forms.So if I wanted to put DPF delete system in my truck and I supplied the parts to the dealer and got them to install the exhaust and chip,then the truck will be warrantied at any dealer?

Nope, the DPF is emissions related and will VOID your warranty (AFAIK)
WE will warranty front end stuff on truck we put lifts in and such and never even take a second look at tuners and chips,lets face it ,if you got a diesel,your probably running a chip.

Now if you buy the stuff from GM performance and have it installed buy a qualified GM tech,then there's no issues anywhere with warranty.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree the gm performance stuff is nice, i do up every truck i buy with mostly gm goodies, they fit perfect, covered under gm warranty, and most of the time pretty comparitive in price to aftermarket.....except wheels, my gm wheels were retarded in price!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom