Belt center to center app chart

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try as i might i cannot find the center to center chart i had and have tryed searching for quit a while. Does anybody have the link?
I want to get 14 1\4" center to center for an old RMI gear drive mod that went to the extreme of drop and roll.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try as i might i cannot find the center to center chart i had and have tryed searching for quit a while. Does anybody have the link?
I want to get 14 1\4" center to center for an old RMI gear drive mod that went to the extreme of drop and roll.

There is a link on Gates website for the belt specs that includes C to C. but......that info was incorrect the last time I used it so I called instead and they had the correct specs available. IMO Best thing you can do is call Gates or Dayco, get the belt # with the same center to center you want and the same width as you need, then find out what sled it fits and go to that brands dealership and buy that OEM belt (unless you want to run a Dayco or Gates). This is what I ended up doing.

Hope that helps.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks , i tryed their website and couldnt find the chart. I used a chart for putting the 900 cat in my gen II and it worked perfectly but lost it somewhere. i sent gates an email.

Top Bottom