Behind every great women there is a great man....

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if more men would understand the power of love an support there would be allot less sad people, having a man that loves you, there for you telling you can do or be anything speaks for its self...but then there are some that are to caught up in them self to see that there selfishness causes the one they love so much pain. i think everyman should read this thread and if you don't treat your women like this shame on you, you will be the one to lose in the end! for those of you that are being put first by your man i high five your men for treating you the way every women should be...just sayn i have been there and lost. it was not worth my being selfish to lose the one person that mattered the most!

Hey kissmyass you should introduce yourself in the introductions thread at the top... maybe you will get to know some other ladies in your area.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummmm..... not to be a jerk but maybe some men prefer to have an equall, not some one who needs someone eles,s validation and support to feel whole and needed. Of course to an certain extent i understand what you are saying. as we all need love and support, but trust me its really tough to be in a realationship. with someone who cant think or exist on there own.

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This boy (Mitch) and I have been together for 3 years now and we just bought our first house together!! I love having him around and in my life. Everyday is a new day!:rolleyes::d

Attachments

• K&M bps.jpg
    K&M bps.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 54
  • quading.jpg
    quading.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 52

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Karolyn you guys are so cute together! You may or may not have known this, but the Hoslers lived right across the street from me when I first moved to the Fort...so I am quite familiar with those two boys! ( I can't remember Mitch's brothers name now...) :( bad memory!

Top Bottom