Becker alum trailer ?????

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if a enclosed alum Becker trailer is any good .. Looking for good and bad . Thanks

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Becker is a dealer/reseller. Not a mfg. they sell atc, Neo and a couple others. Great guys to deal with. Picked up a trailer they had custom built for me last fall. Ask for Chad

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No issues with cracking. What type of trailer are you looking for? Last year I sold my all aluminum continental cargo 24 ft above wheel sled trailer for $12k. It was a 2005. It had a heater and a few extras. A good quality car hauler style, you'll be 18-20k for a used one. There is a big difference in quality/price on the aluminum stuff

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm thinking 2 place enclosed..........this looks for a good thread for opinions on best bang for your buck and what to stay away from. I. Have also heard a few stories about aluminium cracking.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tough to go back to steel after having an Aluminum Trailer. Fighting rust was a losing battle on my last 3 steel trailers. No issues with frame or anything else for that matter on the aluminum trailers I've had.

I had a 27' enclosed Aluminum Wells Cargo, an Aluminum Triton flatdeck trailer (not enclosed) - both were excellent.

Some Aluminum Trailer Manufacturers to consider:
- Legend (Contact Firefly here on Snowandmud)
- Mission
- ATC

Another tread for you to look at:
https://www.snowandmud.com/tow-vehi...m-77/all-aluminum-enclosed-trailer-58410.html

Top Bottom