Beardo?

FLEMINA

Reaction score
Where in Edmonton sells these? Fricken Awesome!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359099394.128448.jpg

FLEMINA

Reaction score
Thanks Suzuki Ryder. I did the obvious, google, just wondered where one can purchase one of these, as I don't purchase online. Thanks to my Inuit heritage I can't grow much facial hair. Snowdin simply needs to chill ;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
you could check some of the local farmers markets, see if local people are making them.

There was a person I beleive in Leduc making them on Kijiji

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Suzuki Ryder. I did the obvious, google, just wondered where one can purchase one of these, as I don't purchase online. Thanks to my Inuit heritage I can't grow much facial hair. Snowdin simply needs to chill ;)

Which, if you think about it, doesn't make much sense. Why don't the Inuit have gnarly beards like other cold-weather dwelling peoples (Norwegians, Russians etc)??

At any rate, I've seen them around at kiosks in malls and some snowboard shops...you could give those a shot?

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which, if you think about it, doesn't make much sense. Why don't the Inuit have gnarly beards like other cold-weather dwelling peoples (Norwegians, Russians etc)??

Probably for the same reason dark folks typically come from climates that are hotter than the hubs of hell!!! they obviously did something wrong and are being punished!! lol just joking!! Know what your sayin.. some things just don't add up.

Top Bottom