Bearberry Trails???

Green=Go!

Reaction score
I am thinking of checking the trails out near Bearberry, AB over the holidays -- maybe just after Christmas. I have never been there, just know it is west of Sundre.

Does anybody know what the snow conditions are currently like out there, and are the trails marked very well?

We are going with a large group and some young riders. Hopefully the area isn't too challenging for the younger kids.

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give me a call might be in for a day ride can show you around if interested was out there 2 weeks ago about a foot on the trails gets warm around sundre so they need some more snow

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a great place for a family ride or for young riders. The true challange is to find challenging areas, so not a worry there for an inexperienced rider. As papajake said it's probably low on snow right now. I have a firend who lives within a short sled ride to the trails & I don't think the conditions there are good.....pray for snow.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
contact old's sled club as they my have trail maps, all i can say is we were out that way monday and you could drive the truck anywhere, it was a ford (chevy and dodge guys should play it safe and stay home), again not much snow now about a foot, take it easy, as there are a lot of landmines.

Green=Go!

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. We decided not to go because of the mild conditions and the uncertainty of good snow. I sure appreciate the offer to ride with us. We will certainly take you up on your offer if it works out when we come there in the future. Happy New Year to you

Green=Go!

Reaction score
Thanks to you too Carguy for your insight and advice. Appreciate the info. We decided to hold off till there is more snow.

Top Bottom