Bear Creek Beta 250 RR

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I absolutely love this bike!! The Power, the gearing, the nimbleness, it is all amazing. First change I made was to switch out the crappy rear tire the bike comes with and replace it with a Michelin S12, added bark busters and rode! Thought the gearing might be a tad high, as it usually is for our BC tight snotty stuff, however after 250km over the 3 1/2 days of single track I loved the bike more and more stock, although i will try a 51 up 2 teeth as it will bring third gear into play for me! My last favorite bike was a ktm xcf250 2011, awesome bike, and last year I switched to a beta 350 - although that bike has smooth amazing power and is easy to ride I found it way too heavy compared to my ktm, I am 140 pounds and 5'5 so it was a handful, however it was a fun bike due to the handling of the beta, this 2 stroke is a different animal and I wont go back to a 4 strok ever again after having 3 yamaha 250F, 2 ktm's and 1 beta 350, never again, the power on the bikes is huge, the electric start is flawless, steering is light and easy, changing directions is quick, and I was tooting the horn and yahooing all weekend!! If you can get on one of these bikes do it!

2v0cv2u.png

2vjbs4w.png

35i7puc.png

30hwkcm.png

2vkz1pk.png

4q25bt.png

9v8ade.png

2vtrvgl.png

3341xrn.png

5n6nfm.png

id8v89.png

2mhvh4i.png

2pplcu1.png

2wqzy90.png

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That does look like a nice bike! Love the fact that it is a 250 2stroke! Where you riding at?

Top Bottom