Beacon Rentals in Golden

Reaction score
:headscratch3:I have a few Flatlander buddies coming down from Sask. for new years and they need to rent some beacons and probably shovels and probes. Does anyone know if anyone in Golden does Rentals? I told them they should all just buy the stuff they need but they said something about no Avalanche danger in Sa:beer:skatchewan!!??:

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:headscratch3:I have a few Flatlander buddies coming down from Sask. for new years and they need to rent some beacons and probably shovels and probes. Does anyone know if anyone in Golden does Rentals? I told them they should all just buy the stuff they need but they said something about no Avalanche danger in Sa:beer:skatchewan!!??:

GSR across from napa does. Awsome guy to deal with too.

avalanchesafety

Reaction score
Website
www.avalanchesafety.ca
We have all of the safety equipment including Snowpulse Lifebags. Just opened up near motortech.

Cowboy151

Reaction score
There is only one guy I know with a raspberry Yammy. Not only did you change locals, but you almost fooled me with the name change too. lol. Drop me a line, I am heading out on the 15.:cool:

Top Bottom