Beacon Rental

Flick

Reaction score
Hey i got a group of guys coming up on friday-sunday and they invited me to come, it'll be my first time to the mountains, and i do not have a beacon. Is there anywhere to rent one in the area? and also how much will this cost?

Thanks in advance.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hey i got a group of guys coming up on friday-sunday and they invited me to come, it'll be my first time to the mountains, and i do not have a beacon. Is there anywhere to rent one in the area? and also how much will this cost?

Thanks in advance.

Both Sled Shops in town rent Beacons and Avalanche gear. I believe the beacons are $15.00 per day (but don't quote me on that). I know the Husky station was going to get some rental beacons as well, but I don't know if they have received them yet.

BAGGY

Reaction score
Spindrift Power Sports rents all Avalanche Equipment in MCBRIDE,They are located next to the Police Station on your way in to town. Spindrift is always eager to help all sledders have the right equipment to enjoy their time in our beautifull valley. Phone 250-569-0070 and reserve your gear today.After hours phone 250-569-7213.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what Baggy said. Glenn will flange you up with what toy need. call and book them so that you have them when you get there. 250 569 0070

Top Bottom