Beach Corner Liquor store

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just a note concerning the Beach corner liquor store.... The douche who owns the Esso gas station has decided to open up a liquor store right beside the original Beach corner liquor store....Pretty low given the situation.

Us locals are aware of the location of the old one and will maintain our loyalty, unfortunately with the location of the new store it blocks the view of the old one and most traffic heading west from edmonton most likely will utilize the new one based on convienience and location.

The lady's at the original BCL are top notch. and it has been the only one in the area for many moons with kick azz hours and better prices than anywhere else.

Please if you head out Hwy 16A to sled/quad/boat/camp don't forget about the little store that could and still will, take the extra 30 seconds to swing into the original store... Out of principal I won't even use the gas station anymore.

The original is about 100' north on Beach corner Rd directly behind the douchies new fancy store.

Cheers........

Oh yah and drink responsibly.......:d:beer:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
.... Been there a fair bit & will remain a customer of the old store... Good post ! :):beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been here 7 years and have never visited another store. :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just a note concerning the Beach corner liquor store.... The douche who owns the Esso gas station has decided to open up a liquor store right beside the original Beach corner liquor store....Pretty low given the situation.

Us locals are aware of the location of the old one and will maintain our loyalty, unfortunately with the location of the new store it blocks the view of the old one and most traffic heading west from edmonton most likely will utilize the new one based on convienience and location.

The lady's at the original BCL are top notch. and it has been the only one in the area for many moons with kick azz hours and better prices than anywhere else.

Please if you head out Hwy 16A to sled/quad/boat/camp don't forget about the little store that could and still will, take the extra 30 seconds to swing into the original store... Out of principal I won't even use the gas station anymore.

The original is about 100' north on Beach corner Rd directly behind the douchies new fancy store.

Cheers........

Oh yah and drink responsibly.......:d:beer:

Bay 1 was there before as well just hidden back between Beach Corner store and the esso, when they renovated the esso they took the liquor store out, and now he obviously has rebuilt it bigger.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good deal there been to the original store as well many times next time bye there have to visit the old store

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah things have changed at the Beach Corner Esso since new owners took over. I think the previous owners must have been living out of the back end of the store. The original liquor store will always keep getting my business.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I have never been in "Bay 1" or the new place-total boycott!!!
Beach corner liquor is the place for me!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should propose a s&m members discount card for that store. enough peeps on here that would go there anyways by the look of it but add an additional 5 or 10% things could really get busy for them. unfortunatlly wife used to manage 3 liqour stores in edmonton and their mark up isn't very high at those places.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
should propose a s&m members discount card for that store. enough peeps on here that would go there anyways by the look of it but add an additional 5 or 10% things could really get busy for them. unfortunatlly wife used to manage 3 liqour stores in edmonton and their mark up isn't very high at those places.

Not sure Beach corner could afford any more of a discount.... if your # is in the system you already get a discount on top of already lower prices than anywhere else....
Only other one I found comparable prices (outside of edmonton) is the one by the 7-11 on campsite rd in spruce.....mind you I rarely go anywhere other than Beach corner....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Bogger usually stops at the corner on his way to visit.....
sometimes he calls to say he's comin over and never shows up:confused::confused::confused:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sometimes he calls to say he's comin over and never shows up:confused::confused::confused:

he's probably gettin it in the can at the store.:d if i remember from a previous thread he likes doin that.:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
he's probably gettin it in the can at the store.:d if i remember from a previous thread he likes doin that.:beer:

I regularly get it in the can from magnets sister who works there......Just sayin :eek:

I didn't even call................

By the time we were done supper and the boy had his bath ect.... it was 8:30, then chris showed up and we talked about going over but knew that if we did we would be there until midnight, so we decided it was not in our best interest......:(

Are you around tonight? I have a couple nights off because my parts won't be in until thursday....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I regularly get it in the can from magnets sister who works there......Just sayin :eek:

I didn't even call................

By the time we were done supper and the boy had his bath ect.... it was 8:30, then chris showed up and we talked about going over but knew that if we did we would be there until midnight, so we decided it was not in our best interest......:(

Are you around tonight? I have a couple nights off because my parts won't be in until thursday....

Just walkin out the door.Headed back to Hinton.....my second home:eek::eek:

Top Bottom