BCA Link Radio and ABS 22L pack

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to get a radio and pack for this season. Should have looked at the sled show but anyone know what these were going for? I know they are 200.00 now.

Also, anyone going to Martin for a ABS 22L pack tomorrow? Was going to get the Float 32 from Cycleworks but I think they are too big for a guy that's 5'9".

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go too Alberta Cycle and you will get a snowandmud discount if you say you seen it here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just called Alberta Cycle. No discount unless you buy more than 4. Otherwise regular price is $180
Do you need a radio right away?. If not theres better and much cheaper options out the for radios.

Also i have a wary avy impact vest for sale. deployed to recharge at the beginning of the season. No rips no tears. Great condition

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Hey guys, looking to get a radio and pack for this season. Should have looked at the sled show but anyone know what these were going for? I know they are 200.00 now.

Also, anyone going to Martin for a ABS 22L pack tomorrow? Was going to get the Float 32 from Cycleworks but I think they are too big for a guy that's 5'9".

The abs deal is wicked, one advantage to is if the pack is to big or too small you just buy another zip on and voila, with every other pack if your need changes, the pack never gets bigger or smaller.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I am 5'-9" and had a Float 32 and it was definitely too large. I now use an ABS 15 and it is great with the shovel and probe on the outside. Different Vario bags have different combos. Check 'em all out.

CS989

Reaction score
I have a like new bca float 22 for sale. I only used it twice. No cylinder though. 350 for the bag

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, ABS 22 packs are 319 if you buy more than 1 pack. Would be nice to find someone else to go in with me. ;)

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they are just over 500 ready to go
i wish the had the sb22 zip on a couple years ago when I bought mine thinking of upgrading the zip on from my sb15 to the sb22

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is without cylinder and handle. which is about 200.00, I think is what I saw. Still and amazing deal!

Dave do you have any detailed videos about all the features, straps, buckles, etc ? Just want to educate myself to make sure I'm using it properly.

Champagne

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Alberta Cycle is having a black friday sale on packs and radio's if you still haven't found one :)

Also, anyone going to Martin for a ABS 22L pack tomorrow? Was going to get the Float 32 from Cycleworks but I think they are too big for a guy

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
We are kicking off our '12 days of Christmas Sale' starting Thursday December 8th. On Saturday December 10th we are offering 15% off all in-stock BCA Avalanche gear. 20% off all in-stock HMK gear.

Float 22's will be $450.45 (regularly $529.95)
Canisters will be $169.99 (regularly $199.99)
BCA Link Radio's will be $169.99 (regularly $199.99)

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was best upgrade I have done. Gave me a little more room for gear and more mayo on the sub sandwiches. LOL. Inside story...
Pretty sure they are just over 500 ready to go
i wish the had the sb22 zip on a couple years ago when I bought mine thinking of upgrading the zip on from my sb15 to the sb22

Top Bottom