BCA Float 30

inside

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has any info on when this product might show up. I feel a little bad when in the start of November I paid for a pack in full, knowing that it would not be here until Christmas (hopefully). It missed one trip to the mountains maybe it will make the second one.

doostylz

Reaction score
Ordered mine at the Edmonton sled show and it just showed up today my brother is picking it up in Red Deer. Good thing heading to Revy Thursday. The guy I bought mine from says these are the very first ones to drop he got 15 of his many many yet to come. Thank gawd we got ontop of the list from him. Good news for everyone they are starting to come in.

inside

Reaction score
I got mine from a place in Red Deer at the Calgary show, so maybe there is a chance.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ordered one too...was promised FOR SURE by X-MAS...nothing
cancelled my order and bought an ABS Escape 15L instead

sorry BCA

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put my name on a list with walt healy but haven't heard a thing so far.
i'm on the middle of a move so no sledding for me right anyway but still sucks to wait this long.

doostylz

Reaction score
Got mine today got it packed up and ready to go thursday. Hope you all get yours soon. They are starting to come in now so shouldnt be long till most get them. Good luck and see nya on this white stuff:beerchug:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got mine today got it packed up and ready to go thursday. Hope you all get yours soon. They are starting to come in now so shouldnt be long till most get them. Good luck and see nya on this white stuff:beerchug:

where did ya get urs from??

doostylz

Reaction score
Pre ordered at the sled show. Clews Management they bare out of Red Deer. He has alot of preorders to fill. Only got 15 so who knows when he will get more.

Here is there website http://www.clewsmanagement.com/
Garnet is the man in the office talk to him. But as i said they have lots of pre orgers to fill. But great guys to deal with. They carry all the snobunje product also.

Polar Express

Reaction score
I've been in contact with BCA, and the vendor we ordered them from: SnowBigDeal.

I paid for ours in full, when I ordered them, hoping as you did they would be under the tree for Christmas.

BCA has had several setbacks with the manufacture of the packs, (duh!), and I know they recently shipped a small amount to SnowBigDeal, however, last contact I had, we were a few names farther down the list than they got packs. (I think they got 20, and we are 27 & 28 or something like that) As of this minute, I have no idea when they will be getting more from BCA.

that's what I think I know....hope it helps!

PE

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put my name on the list at BCA booth at the edmonton show. I was as well told by Christmas yet I haven't heard a single thing.

inside

Reaction score
How are the packs coming? I was just thinking today that I have owned my pack for just about three months now. After the weather change I would really like to have mine soon. Maybe we get the 2010 pac now.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No offense, but I was going to wait for the Float 30 to come out and I'm glad I didn't. Bought an ABS that was in stock and haven't looked back. Seeing they are STILL delayed makes me feel even better about the purchase.

I hope you guys get them soon. It's becoming a little rediculous. Great time to send them out. In the spring after riding season.

inside

Reaction score
How many guys pre paid for there pac. I kinda got the feeling that I might on the majority for that. I will be be really pissed is guys are getting them before me that are just paying.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many guys pre paid for there pac. I kinda got the feeling that I might on the majority for that. I will be be really pissed is guys are getting them before me that are just paying.

I know all the dealerships here required downpayments on packs to get their name on the list.

Lots of them were prepaid back in SEPT!!

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put my name on a list in November and the dealer didn't ask for pre-payment. My brother and I were first on their list. I found out today that they are sold-out. I would have gladly pre-paid. Pretty mad that I could have bought a snowpulse at the show and been done. Instead, waited for months and have nothing! :rant:

inside

Reaction score
Well at the show I could just put my name on the list but if enough guys buy them then there is none left for the guys on the list. All the guys I ride with have abs packs and they thought I should buy one, so I got a bca. Long and short is they phoned Thursday night wanting a shipping address, it is on it's way.

@mac900rmk
When I was at Rough country in revy, I asked the guy if they are a dealer and they are. I seen a post a couple days ago that said they just got them in. I would give him a call and see, you might score one there.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is sitting at the dealer waiting to be picked up. They took longer to get out, but that is OK by me, I want them to get it right!!!

Top Bottom