BC Needs To Stand With Alberta And Saskatchewan

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just sent an email to the premier of BC's office imploring/demanding that our provincial government publicly stand with our "brothers just to the east" on the federal government's upcoming theft of legally acquired guns. I've had enough of the feds and their political bullch!t. If they spent more resources and money on the real problem, criminals, we wouldn't be in this predicament. I don't know if this will help or not, but I do know that sitting and complaining will change nothing. I hope that this may inspire more of the peeps from BC on here to do the same. Rant over, thanks for reading this.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not you, it's the lower mainland my friend. 10 years tops and Canada will be re drawn. Hang in there brother !

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The good news is they dont have the resources to invorce any of that BS. So its pretty much just voluntary.

Probably will want to hang on to youre firearms though, because real crime is getting out of control...

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The good news is they dont have the resources to invorce any of that BS. So its pretty much just voluntary.

Probably will want to hang on to youre firearms though, because real crime is getting out of control...
I’m thinking of a way of keeping a pistol grip shotgun in my truck
These plucking meth heads think they’re normal and get right in your face nowadays. I live in a nice neighbourhood and I even had a cracker come to my door asking me for five bucks for work boots at 10 PM. I sent him cartwheeling off my stoop

Last edited:

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m a couple weird incidents a way of keeping a pistol grip shotgun in my truck
These plucking meth heads think they’re normal and get right in your face nowadays. I live in a nice neighbourhood and I even had a cracker come to my door asking me for five bucks for work boots at 10 PM. I sent him cartwheeling off my stoop

Atta boi !

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m a couple weird incidents a way of keeping a pistol grip shotgun in my truck

Ya i had a run in with the wu tang clan the other day while i was trying to get propane. A defender in the truck would have been nice.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember
Always carry a baseball glove and a baseball if you got a bat in the truck !!!!!!!!! I was going to play a game of baseball officer !!!! Why else would I have a glove and ball ! ?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember
Always carry a baseball glove and a baseball if you got a bat in the truck !!!!!!!!! I was going to play a game of baseball officer !!!! Why else would I have a glove and ball ! ?

Wu tang clan doesnt play baseball. They had gold chains and teeth though. And some other gangster chit in there smashed up escalade im sure...

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wu tang clan doesnt play baseball. They had gold chains and teeth though. And some other gangster chit in there smashed up escalade im sure...

My point was to carry it with you, and if/when something happens a person will not get charged "assault with a weapon" it's assult with a fun toy ? lolololol. Trust me. I do know how it would play out in court, from a friend

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My point was to carry it with you, and if/when something happens a person will not get charged "assault with a weapon" it's assult with a fun toy ? lolololol. Trust me. I do know how it would play out in court, from a friend

Be worthless to pull it out on these guys was my point. Just get you killed probably....

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be worthless to pull it out on these guys was my point. Just get you killed probably....

A good family friend was killed in hawaii when he stepped in to stop a girl getting assaulted. I have mixed emotions on "hypothetical situations" .All I know is I always wear steel toes no matter what. Old fashioned boot to the shins people never expect

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good family friend was killed in hawaii when he stepped in to stop a girl getting assaulted. I have mixed emotions on "hypothetical situations" .All I know is I always wear steel toes no matter what. Old fashioned boot to the shins people never expect

All i know is id feel better if i always had a 44magnum with me..

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All i know is id feel better if i always had a 44magnum with me..

Great minds think alike !
when I become mayor of STA after I fire the RCMP a bylaw for CCW will be next

Top Bottom