BBQ up at Quartz cabin

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know it the BBQ is still up there and if it has propane in it ?

snowho

Reaction score
I was at the cabin last weekend ,and I am sure the BBQ was there, not too sure about the propane though.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could always use the wood burning one out on the deck. Probably need to clean it up a bit but i have cooked on it before and it did a pretty dang good job.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be using the BBQ at the cabin, people can't seem to respect the cabin rules, I'd be scared to think of what's been on that grill....start a fire and cook on the open flames

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm JT looks like a bit of snow coming quartz or silent? Lucas lets doo it

quartz prob not for me,,,,, silent maybe if its been groomed but the 80km trail is just SO GHEY ohh nad the mud soaked access will also suck? are they logging can we still get up it?,,

otherwise GORMAN:d?? would be my choice,,, short drive and we go back into cirque where the snow will be hiding, you didnt get to come over that hill last year,, its the best part hands down

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm what day....Sat would be the best with the snowfall it wont last long at the warmer temps. Gorman would be ok for me i guess or quartz.... not a biggy for me either way give me a call. How many of us? And do you want to leave early? 6 ish
RP

Top Bottom