Battenfelder atv rodeo win !

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well... can't be happier.... got a 2nd place finish in the OVER 800 CLASS in the drags.....

this class can have any size bbk motor with any mods except for NOS or any other type of forced induction....

not bad for a GNCC fast woods/trail rider....lol

Last year had a 3rd place finish in the bruderheim atv rodeo.... in the 751-800 class stock bore......

and we can bump up a class and see how we do also.... that class was the OVER 800 MOD CLASS...

got me a 4 th place finish last weekend after my 2 nd place in OVER 800

Attachments

• DRAG THROP 001.jpg
    DRAG THROP 001.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YES you are correct! the winner or win is 1 st place.....lmao...
I did have fun! the rodeo was very soggy and muddy but the new drag strip is made of sand... so it was dry enough to race on .. on Sunday....

the renegade that got 1 st had a 1026 cc bbk... so way more torque and hp....lol

Last edited:

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YES you are correct! the winner or win is 1 st place.....lmao...
I did have fun! the rodeo was very soggy and muddy but the new drag strip is made of sand... so it was dry enough to race on .. on Sunday....

the renegade that got 1 st had a 1026 cc bbk... so way more torque and hp....lol

The 1026 was a monster, but I'm leaning more towards the driver :eek:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 1026 was a monster, but I'm leaning more towards the driver :eek:

Lol....How can it be the driver... .... Yes you can get the head start by your reaction time by 4 tenths of a second... but other than that its WOT of the line....
I even got the hole shot bunch of times... cutting good lights but he had more powa then me.. that simple....

Top Bottom