Bars or pivot riser

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 m1100 turbo was thinking of putting a pivot riser so I could move bars back towards me to make it more comfortable for me had anybody done this and if so how did u like it and should I consider changing bars out I'm new to cat chassis so still getting use to sled lol any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Armey37

Reaction score
image.jpg Most people go forward like my picture. It allows you to get further forward on the sled.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy went with a 3" forward kit on his 1100 man what a difference it made on that sled, went from seeming like a heavy tank that was awkward to ride to more like an 800

scropley

Reaction score
Is that a rox Pivoting Risers 2"x7/8"x7/8"? I see there is two modle sizes to pick from.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy went with a 3" forward kit on his 1100 man what a difference it made on that sled, went from seeming like a heavy tank that was awkward to ride to more like an 800

Is that with the vertical steering or with out?

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He did the post forward with whatever steering came stock on a 2012. Think it would be classified as lay down

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that would be the the angled steering. The vertical steering post made a huge difference on mine. Just curious how the 3" forward and the vertical steering would change the handling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catothom

Reaction score
I did the telescopic delete from Zbroz last season and love it! Last season I have used Skinz 4" bars with a 2" riser.
Now I am going for new stock handlebars with a 6" stock cat riser :)
The last setup had to many failure points that could go wrong.

Love to have the opportunity to move my bars back and fourth like I want. I normally ride in the forest and I keep my bars at 90 degrees, witch fits me perfect. Love to have the bars nice and low.

Top Bottom